Boat Transfer to Koh Samui from Bangkok & Southern Thailand
Take the stress out of your travel in Thailand with a high speed catamaran and coach transfer to the famous Koh Samui from Bangkok, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, Phuket, Krabi and Suratthani Airport (URA).
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed catamaran and bus that takes you to Koh Samui from 11 locations
- Take a stress-free transfer, relaxing on deck and watching the scenery
- Don't worry about travel insurance or emergency assistance
- Arrive at Koh Samui, a beautiful Thai island sure to enchant you
DescriptionTravel to Koh Samui, Thailand’s second largest island that is known for its palm-fringed beaches and coconut groves. Depart from 11 convenient locations: Bangkok, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, Phuket, Krabi and Suratthani Airport, Huahin, Chumphon, Suratthani, Suratthani Train Station, or Nakhonsithammarat Airport. Take the hassle out of your traveling experience with this high-speed ferry and comfortable coach transfer. Sit back and relax on deck while watching the beautiful Thai landscapes go by, safe in the knowledge that each ticket comes with travel insurance. When you arrive in Koh Samui, you'll be ready to explore the beautiful island, relaxed and refreshed from easy travel!
Includes1-way catamaran and bus ticket Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up Hotel drop off (may be purchased separately upon arrival at Koh Samui)
- You are allowed a maximum of 20kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 baht per kilogram (up to 50kg maximum allowance)
- Water sports equipment (short boards, long boards, skim boards, knee boards, windsurfing boards etc.) will be subject to a fee of 400THB for travel by bus and boat or 300THB for travel by boat only
- Bicycles will be subject to a fee of 700THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for transport by bus and boat or 500THB for transport by boat only
- Please note departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- A child of up to 2 years can join the trip for free if the child is accompanied by an adult by sitting in the same seat