My Guide Website?
Maya, Phi Phi, and Bamboo Island with Buffet Lunch
, Phuket https://www.myguidephuket.com/events/maya-phi-phi-and-bamboo-island-with-buffet-lunch
Phuket: Maya, Phi Phi, and Bamboo Island with Buffet Lunch
- Experience the thrill of a speedboat to the stunning Phi Phi Islands
- Be amazed by the variety of marine life in the archepelago
- Enjoy relaxing in paradise with white sand beaches and azure turquoise water
- Feel the comfort of a tour limited to 35 passengers
- Catch a glimpse of the wild monkeys around Monkey Beach
DescriptionDepart from Phuket and cruise in a speedboat across the ocean to the Phi Phi Islands. Enter the picturesque Loh Sama Bay and walk across the sands to relax on Maya Bay. Spot local wildlife at Monkey Beach and indulge in a beach-side restaurant buffet before snorkeling on Bamboo Island. Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket and travel to the pier to meet your friendly crew and group for the day. Be welcomed onto the boat with a soft drink and seasonal fruits as you're briefed about the tour. Arrive at Loh Sama Bay, a famous site of Koh Phi Phi Leh. See the small islet in the center and the tiny beach. Next, head to Maya Bay, where they filmed the movie The Beach. Relax on the white sand beach and explore Maya Bay on your own. As you stroll, appreciate the restoration work around the bay, before heading to Pileh Lagoon, an uninhabited national park. Marvel at this enclosed lagoon's bright emerald waters encircled by towering limestone cliffs. Head down to the cliffs and relax on the hidden beach by the lagoon before continuing to Viking Cave. Discover the historic industry devoted to the harvesting of swiftlet bird nests and learn their importance to Chinese culture. Next, visit Monkey Beach. Stop at an idyllic spot, surrounded by nature and steep rock formations, and relax in paradise, surrounded by limestone cliffs. Look around to see the wild monkeys climbing the cliffs, relaxing on the beach, or swimming. Enjoy a delicious international buffet lunch at a beach-side restaurant on Phi Phi Don. After lunch, travel to Nui Bay, a dive site on the northwest coast of Koh Phi Phi Don. Go for a swim in the clear water, if you wish. Finish your tour with some free time on heart-shaped Bamboo Island, where you will be able to swim, relax, or sunbathe for 1.5 hours. After relaxing, return to your speedboat and enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket province (if option selected) International buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don Island (halal menu available) National park fees Soft drinks Seasonal fruits Tour guide Seasickness pills (on request) Mask and snorkel Accident insurance
- Maya Bay will be temporarily closed from 1 August to 30 September for the annual recovery period
- Accident insurance covers only 24 hours after the activity starts • If you are vegetarian or have any allergies please inform us during your booking. Vegetarian food is available if requested 24 hours in advance
- Lunch consists of Thai food (no pork, no beef)
- If you are pregnant, the tour providers maintain the right to decline your reservation
- Children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by their guardians at all times
- If you had back, leg, or arm surgery within the past 12 months, we recommend not traveling by speedboat
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
- Guests are not permitted to sit at the nose of the boat
- You must not leave the safety of the boat at Monkey Beach due to safety concerns
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 1,898.00Buy Tickets!