My Guide Website?
From Khao Lak: Surin Islands Speedboat Tour with Snorkel2 Reviews
Discover the unspoiled & remote Surin Islands on an all-inclusive speedboat tour with transfers from Khao Lak. Snorkel in an underwater paradise with fish and corals. Relish a delicious lunch buffet.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Visit the gorgeous Surin Islands on an all-inclusive speedboat tour
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel transfers in Khao Lak with shared minivan
- Snorkel and discover an underwater paradise with colorful fish and corals
- Swim in crystal clear water and relax at pristine white sand beaches
- Relish delicious food the whole day from start until end of the trip
DescriptionYou can expect a full day of snorkeling in a gorgeous underwater paradise, swimming in crystal clear seawater next to pristine white sand beaches at the Surin Islands. 07.00-08.00 AM - Rise and shine! You will be picked up from your hotel in Khao Lak by shared minivan. 08.30 AM - Our team welcomes you on board at our private pier for check-in. Pick your snorkel gear to prepare for this beautiful day. Coffee and tea is available for you before we depart, as well some small snacks for breakfast. 09.00 AM - Departure to Surin Islands by speedboat. 10.30 AM - Arrival at the beautiful Surin Islands, also known as Mu Koh Surin National Park. It is an archipelago formed by five islands in the Andaman Sea. We start with our first snorkel stop at Chong Kad Channel. After that, we will visit Moken village, where you can see how the local community of sea gypsies are living on these islands. 12.00 PM - Relish a delicious lunch buffet at the national park restaurant with a variety of food, beverages and seasonal fruits. Once your stomach is full, relax at the gorgeous Mai Gnam Beach. 01.30 PM - Our second snorkel stop is at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay, depending on the sea conditions. 02.30 PM - Our third snorkel will be at Pineapple Bay or Turtle Bay where you can enjoy beautiful fish and corals. 03.30 PM - Departure from Surin Islands back to the pier. 05.00 PM - Arrival back at Baan Nam Kem where we conclude the tour with a variety of drinks and snacks. Enjoy a tasty papaya salad, fried chicken and ice cream before heading back to Khao Lak. 06.00-07.00 PM - Drop-off at your hotel in Khao Lak by shared minivan.
IncludesAll-inclusive speedboat tour Hotel pickup and drop-off in Khao Lak by shared minivan Professional English speaking guide National park fee (500 Baht per person) Snorkel mask and fins 3 meals: small breakfast with hot beverages, lunch buffet and late afternoon food and snacks Soft drinks, water and hot beverages Towel Insurance coverage
- Keep in mind that the transfer time between Khao Lak and the speedboat pier is about 3 hours one-way. Bring some snacks or breakfast in case you get hungry in the morning. Surin Islands are located remotely and will take 1.5 hour one-way to reach it by speedboat. The Andaman sea is a rough sea with usually big waves and it might be a bumpy speedboat ride. Ask our staff for a pill for seasickness if you have a sensitive stomach. Maximum 60 people on our biggest speedboat. Tour schedule might differ due to weather and sea conditions. Rain in Southern Thailand is very unpredictable and can happen anytime, especially in monsoon season from May until December. Even if it rains, the tour is guaranteed to happen if conditions are safe, and no refund will be granted. Rainfall is usually short and can stop anytime. If we determine that conditions are unsafe, we will cancel and offer you to reschedule to another day or get a full refund. It is allowed to bring one small backpack per person.