My Guide Website?
From Krabi to Phuket with Private Longtail Tour in Phi Phi
Experience Phi Phi on a self-guided day trip from Krabi or Ao Nang to Phuket, which includes hotel transfers, speedboat transfers, and a 4-hours private longtail boat tour to Maya Bay with lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Phi Phi Islands in the comfort of a private longtail boat tour
- Experience a day trip from Krabi/Ao Nang to Phuket with all transfers included
- Discover Phi Phi's highlights without having to stay overnight on the island
- Visit Maya Bay, the location of the film “The Beach” starring Leo Dicaprio
- Snorkel and discover an underwater paradise with gorgeous corals and fish
DescriptionWant to take transfers from Krabi or Ao Nang to Phuket, and visit the highlights of Phi Phi in the same day? This is the ideal day trip for you, as you will experience Koh Phi Phi with a private longtail boat on a self-guided day tour departing from Krabi district ending in Phuket, including all the hotel and boat transfers. 08:00 AM - Hotel pick up anywhere in Krabi or Ao Nang with shared minivan 09:00 AM - Shared speedboat to Phi Phi 10:00 AM - Arrival in Phi Phi 10:30 AM - Start 4-Hour private longtail tour** 02:30 PM - Finish private tour & Explore Phi Phi Don by yourself 03:30 PM - Check-in shared speedboat to Phuket 05:00 PM - Arrival pier Phuket 06:15 PM - Arrival at your hotel in Phuket with private taxi **Private Longtail tour itinerary: ★ Maya Bay (Closed every year in August and September 2023 due to nature preservation) Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand and in the world! Several movies have been filmed at this gorgeous location, with 'The Beach' movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the most famous. Maya Bay was closed for 4 years for the restoration of corals and wildlife, and since the reopening, you are not allowed to go into the sea anymore. Because of this, sometimes you will see baby sharks swimming in the ocean while walking on this paradise beach. ★ Shark Point Did you ever swim with sharks? If it is your lucky day, you will on this tour! Blacktip reef sharks are harmless, but it will be an incredible snorkel experience for you surely. (They are not easy to spot and is not guaranteed on every tour) ★ Pileh Lagoon This lagoon is the perfect spot to cool down and take a swim in the turquoise waters while admiring the cove-like canyon which cuts into the Phi Phi Leh island. ★ Monkey Bay At this bay, multiple beaches can be found where you will see crab-eating macaque monkeys in their natural habitat. They may look nice but they are aggressive. Please stay at a safe distance and don't touch them as they may bite and multiple rabies shots are needed at the hospital. (Even though monkeys are there 90% of the time, it is not guaranteed as we cannot predict wildlife) ★ Viking Cave This is one of the main attractions at Phi Phi Leh. Although it is not allowed to go inside the cave, all the boat tours stop here close enough to take pictures. There are many stories to be found about it, however, nobody knows what the exact history is. ★ Snorkel Experience Phi Phi is one of the most beautiful places in the world to snorkel. Colorful fish and gorgeous corals are guaranteed to be seen at every snorkel spot. You might even see some harmless black-tip reef sharks if you are lucky.
IncludesHotel pick up Krabi or Ao Nang by shared minivan Transfer to Phi Phi by shared speedboat 4-hour private longtail boat tour in Phi Phi with lunch, fruit, water, snorkel gear and ice box 1-hour visit to Maya Bay Transfer to Phuket by shared speedboat Hotel drop-off in Phuket with private taxi
- Maya Bay closes in August-September for nature preservation; during this period, more time will be spent at other spots
- Schedule will be slightly different if you want to leave from Krabi, or from Ao Nang
- Pickup times vary based on your hotel location
- Itinerary may change due to weather; no responsibility for unvisited spots
- Southern Thailand's rainfall is unpredictable, particularly during the monsoon season from May to December. Rest assured, the tour is guaranteed to proceed if conditions are safe, even in light rain. No refunds will be granted for rain-related changes, as the rainfall is typically brief
- Local Thai captain speaks basic English sufficient for essential communication about the tour
- Keep in mind that the Andaman Sea can be rough, with significant waves. If you have a sensitive stomach, take the necessary precautions for a comfortable journey. The crew is always available to assist and ensure a pleasant experience