My Guide Website?
From Phi Phi: Day Tour to Krabi with Transfers & Private Car
Explore the highlights of Krabi with this day tour from Phi Phi, including round-trip speedboat transfers and a 5.5-hour private car tour. Enjoy Krabi without having to stay overnight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Enjoy a day tour to Krabi with return speedboat transfers from Koh Phi Phi
- Explore the highlights of Krabi by private car with driver on a 5.5-hour tour
- Visit Emerald Pool & Hot Springs, or Tiger Cave Temple & Hot Springs
- Car tour can be customized to your preferences
DescriptionKrabi is definitely a must-visit destination with many hidden gems. It is not easy to visit all the places you would like to visit at your stay in Thailand, and we know that. During your stay in Phi Phi, you can book this tour to comfortably visit Krabi's highlights from Phi Phi in one day without having to stay overnight. 08.15 AM - Check-in for speedboat at Tonsai Pier in Koh Phi Phi 08.45 AM - Departure shared speedboat to Krabi 09.45 AM - Arrival Krabi pier 09.45 AM - Start 5.5-Hour Tour by private car** 03.30 PM - Check-in for speedboat at Krabi pier 04.00 PM - Departure shared speedboat to Koh Phi Phi 05.00 PM - Arrival Tonsai Pier in Koh Phi Phi ** Upon arrival at the pier in Krabi, our driver will be waiting for you to start your Krabi tour by private car. Visit Emerald Pool & the Hot Springs, or Tiger Cave Temple & the Hot Springs. ★ Emerald Pool & Blue Pool The Emerald Pool called Sa Morakot in Thai and the Blue Pool (also called Blue Lagoon) are two crystal-clear water pools within the Thung Teao Forest National Park. Emerald Pool is the most popular of several natural springs in the area for swimming and relaxing in its cool waters. The pool's emerald color changes to turquoise during the day under the influence of changing temperature, minerals, and limestone leaching from the hillside. The Blue Pool is closed for swimming as unlike the Emerald Pool, it is not filtered by a flowing stream. (2 km of walking needed to visit the pools) ★ Hot Springs The Krabi Hot Springs (Namtok Ron) are natural hot tubs in the middle of the green nature in the province of Krabi. The water comes from volcanic chambers deep underground. Therefore the water always has a beneficial temperature of 35 to 42 degrees Celsius! The water also has all kinds of minerals that would be good for skin complaints and give relief in case of rheumatic complaints. ★ Tiger Cave Temple The Tiger cave temple, also known as Wat Tham Suea in Thai, is one of the most sacred Buddhist temples in Thailand. The Tiger cave temple is known for the tiger paw prints in the cave, the tall Buddha statues and of course the exhausting hike up the Tiger cave temple mountain with incredible views. A good level of fitness is needed as you need to climb 1,260 steep steps.
IncludesRound-trip transfer to Krabi from Phi Phi by shared speedboat 5.5 Hours to explore Krabi's highlights by private car with driver Visit Emerald Pool & Hot Springs, or Tiger Cave Temple & Hot Springs Gasoline included in the price
- Make sure you are dressed properly by temple standards. That is, no bare shoulders, no bare knees. Only pick the Tiger Cave Temple option if you are fit. No guide will be on this tour. A detailed schedule will be sent to you after booking along with the vouchers. Throughout the day we will stop at a restaurant for a quick lunch stop. Make sure though to bring enough water and snacks for the day. The driver of the private car speaks a little bit of English, just enough to communicate about the tour. Though it is not a proper tour guide. We will provide a document with more information on the stops we are visiting with the car. Southern Thailand's rainfall is unpredictable, particularly during the monsoon season from May to December. Rest assured, the tour is guaranteed to proceed if conditions are safe, even in light rain. Keep in mind that the Andaman Sea can be rough, with significant waves. If you have a sensitive stomach, take the necessary precautions for a comfortable journey.