My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Customize Your Own Khao Lak Tour - Full Day
Explore Khao Lak in the Phang Nga district on this fully-customizable private tour from Phuket. Choose to see sights such as the 360-degree Andaman viewpoint, and the scenic Wang Kieng Koo waterfall.
- Explore the Wat Suwan Khuha cave temple and the beautiful Lampi Waterfall
- Customize your private itinerary according to your priorities and preferences
- Visit Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary and go white water rafting and trekking
- Choose up to four Phang Nga/Khao Lak attractions to put in your itinerary
- Swim in the Wang Kieng Koo Waterfall or see the Sea Turtle Conservation Center
DescriptionDiscover beyond the borders of Phuket City and head north to Khao Lak to see stunning waterfalls, conservation centers, and panoramic viewpoints on this full-day private trip from Phuket. Head to the 360-Degree Andaman Viewpoint and take in sea views from atop the hill. Visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Center, see baby turtles, and learn about the research and protection of marine life in the area. Stop by the Wang Kieng Koo Waterfall and try bamboo rafting along the Lam Ru Yai river. Or walk along a rainforest trail to the Lampi Waterfall and bathe in the plunge pool. Choose to visit Wat Suwan Khuha, a Buddhist temple also known as Monkey Cave. Take on white water rafting, mini trekking, and a waterfall dip at the Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary. Make an insightful stop at the International Tsunami Museum Pick 3-4 sites and destinations to visit and have a driver to help you get around. Choose a guide to accompany you and provide cultural insights and historical tidbits.
IncludesCustomizable private tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver Tour guide (optional) Drinking water
- The chosen itinerary attractions are subject to the availability of the attractions