My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Tour in Phang Nga1 Reviews
Visit Phang Nga Elephant Park on a guided trip from Phuket with hotel transfers included. Enjoy a lush jungle with a river and waterfall, get up close with elephants, and savor a Thai meal.
- Bond with elephants while experiencing rural Thailand in a safe and ethical way
- Visit Benyarun Museum to see a collection of antiques from the World War era
- Meet your elephant friends and stroll alongside them through the lush jungle
- Bathe with the gentle giants in a mud spa and feed them handmade vitamin balls
- Feast on a traditional Thai lunch, followed by fresh fruits, tea, and coffee
DescriptionObserve free-roaming elephants in a safe environment on a tour from Phuket that includes hotel transfers, an on-site photographer, and a Thai lunch. Enjoy the rural landscape of the Mueang Phang-nga district, meet an elephant and kwan-chang (elephant handler), and bathe and feed the gentle giants. Upon arrival at the wildlife sanctuary, meet your guide and learn a little about the elephants as you take a walk through the forest. Touch, feed, photograph, and interact with these majestic animals while learning about their behavior. Receive bananas and sugarcane to give them a sweet treat. Then, accompany the elephants to a nearby mud spa. Go knees-deep into the mud to apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help brush the elephants as they play in the river. After bathing the elephants and taking some final photos with them, it is time to part ways with your friends. Take a shower, change into dry clothes and savor a freshly-cooked, traditional Thai lunch with seasonal fresh fruits, tea, and coffee. You can also join a Thai cooking demonstration and see how pad Thai, a signature stir-fry dish, and som tam (papaya salad) are prepared. Later, end the tour with hotel drop-off.
IncludesShared pickup and drop-off Private pickup and drop-off (if add-on selected) Tour guide Benyaran Museum entry ticket Phang Nga Elephant Park entry ticket Photography service Shower and locker room facilities Wellie boots (if raining) Food for feeding the elephants Thai buffet meal Fruits Tea and coffee Drinking water
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and does not offer elephant rides Photos from the trip will be uploaded to Dropbox. The link will later be posted on a Facebook page so you can access the photos It can get very wet and muddy on the trip