My Guide Website?
From Phuket: James Bond Island & Koh Panyi Speedboat Tour
Discover James Bond Island and Koh Panyi on an all-inclusive speedboat tour with transfers from Phuket. Enjoy canoeing in the mangrove forest at Hong Island, and relish a lunch buffet at Koh Panyi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Explore James Bond Island & Koh Panyee on an all-inclusive speedboat tour
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket with shared minivan
- Relish a delicious buffet lunch, served at Koh Panyee
- Enjoy canoeing at the magical Hong Island
- Relax, swim, and snorkel at the beautiful Khai Island
DescriptionEnjoy this adventurous day tour visiting Phang Nga's highlights on an all-inclusive speedboat tour, with pick up from Phuket around 7.30 AM. Start this beautiful day early as it will take around 1 hour with the shared minivan to the speedboat pier in Phuket. Our team welcomes you on board at our pier for check-in at 8.30 AM. Coffee and tea is available for you before we depart, as well some small snacks for breakfast. First stop is at Panak Island where you'll be sightseeing a beautiful cave and lagoon. Next, retake the famous picture of the 1974 James Bond movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. Look around and admire the beautiful mangrove forest and ancient stone paintings while we cruise to our next stop. Visit the famous floating village Ko Panyi where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. Hop an a canoe and paddle around the beautiful Hong Island and be in awe by the magnificent landscape. In the afternoon, visit the beautiful Khai Island for snorkeling and relaxing on this beautiful beach. With a lot of memories you made during the day, we will head back to the pier in Phuket around 5.00 PM, where the minivan will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in Khao Lak. Drop-off at your hotel around 6.00 PM.
IncludesAll-inclusive speedboat tour Canoeing at Hong Island Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket by shared minivan Professional English speaking guide National park fee (300 Baht per person) Snacks throughout the day Lunch buffet at Koh Panyi Soft drinks and water Insurance coverage Snorkel mask
- Keep in mind that the transfer time between Phuket and the speedboat pier is about 1 hour one-way. Bring some snacks or breakfast in case you get hungry in the morning. The Andaman sea is a rough sea with usually big waves and it might be a bumpy speedboat ride. Ask our staff for a pill for seasickness if you have a sensitive stomach. Maximum 60 people on our biggest speedboat. Tour schedule might differ due to weather and sea conditions. Rain in Southern Thailand is very unpredictable and can happen anytime, especially in monsoon season from May until December. Even if it rains, the tour is guaranteed to happen if conditions are safe, and no refund will be granted. Rainfall is usually short and can stop anytime. If we determine that conditions are unsafe, we will cancel and offer you to reschedule to another day or get a full refund. It is allowed to bring one small backpack per person. Please notify us in case you have big luggage to take with you, as this is an extra charge.