My Guide Website?
From Phuket & Khao Lak: River Kayak & Elephant Care2 Reviews
Spend quality time with the gentle giants, see how elephants are cared for and join the interaction from feeding to bathing. Then, continue the day with outdoor activities in Phang Nga such as white kayak.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Interact with elephants up close and enjoy learning about their behavior and his
- Experience caring for elephants by preparing and feeding them
- River Kayak adventure
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch with fruits, tea, and coffee
- ATV adventure in the rainforest for 30 min
DescriptionCare for gentle elephants and enjoy a combination of your selected outdoor activities in Phang Nga with the convenience of transfer service from your hotel in Phuket or Khao Lak. Select how you would like to spend your day outdoors the option to include the elephant care experience with river kayak. Start the program at 11AM after you arrive and begin with river kayaking journey along the Song Phraek River with safety training included. ATV adventure in the rainforest for 30 min. Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch, accompanied by fresh fruit, tea and coffee after the outdoor adventure. Continue to learn all about elephants in elephant sanctuary at the Elephant Care Park. You will be given a traditional Mahout uniform to wear, before receiving an introductory training session on the basics of the park and elephant care. Once you've completed your training, you will get to meet the elephants. Learn all about these magnificent animals, their behaviors, and history. Help the care takers prepare special food for the elephants and then feed them. Spend one-on-one time with the gentle giants like never before. After resting up, take the elephants for a mud spa, which cools them down and protects them from parasites. End this amazing experience by bathing the elephants in the river and cleaning the mud off of them. Take another tea or coffee break before being heading back to your hotel at the end of the day. If you do not wish to take part in river kayaking, choose the Hike to the Waterfall Option. Before a full day of close interaction with the friendly elephants, take an easy jungle hike in the morning to a beautiful waterfall for a cold dip.
IncludesAccident insurance English-speaking guide Round-trip hotel transfers from Phuket Round-trip hotel transfers from Khao Lak, Phang Nga Traditional Thai lunch, fresh fruit, tea and coffee Bananas and sugarcane to feed the elephants Mahout uniform and bamboo hat National Park fee Safety briefing and training for kayak.
- It is important to note that this is an entirely cruelty-free experience with absolutely no riding the elephants
- A change of clothes is recommended as you may get wet while bathing the elephants and during kayak
- Please be aware that this sanctuary does not allow the use of hooks therefore to ensure the safety of customers the mahouts may direct elephants by their ears. This does not hurt the elephants.