From Phuket: Khao Sok Lake Sightseeing With Kayaking4 Reviews
Explore Khao Sok Lake by a traditional long-tail boat and enjoy a wonderful day at one of Thailand's most beautiful national parks. Explore the surrounding area with your kayak to see the local wildlife such as Horn-bills, Eagles, and Languors.
- Explore Thailand's oldest jungle and discover Chiew Larn Lake
- Paddle a kayak through the forest to discover wild animals in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a delicious southern-Thai style lunch at the 500 Rai Resort
- Relax with free time to swim or kayak in the beautiful emerald lake
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel in Phuket. Make your first stop at the viewpoint of Rajjaprabha Dam for a fantastic photo opportunity. Afterwards, depart on a scenic long-tail boat ride to the highlight of Chiew Larn Lake, the Khao Sam Kler limestone mountain. Arrive at the 500 Rai floating resort for a delicious southern-Thai buffet lunch. Enjoy authentic Thai dishes and the beautiful ambience of your surroundings. After lunch, spend some time discovering the lake by paddling your kayak on the water or just chill out by the pool with your new book while sipping a cocktail, available for purchase. Get the best view of the lake surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and the lush jungle. After a relaxing day, hop back on the long-tail boat and cruise towards the other side of the lake to transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesThai or English-speaking guide Kayaking at the lake Bottled water Accident insurance Buffet lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Complimentary drinks (coffee, tea, and fruit juice) and seasonal fruit National Park fee Gratuities (optional) Cocktails
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please note that the National Park fee is not included in the tour price: 320 THB for adults, 170 THB for children
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability