My Guide Website?
From Phuket Or Khao Lak: Phi Phi Islands Early Bird Tour927 Reviews
Have an early start with the least crowded Phi Phi Island tour. Get the extra advantage of leaving early to avoid many of the crowds and experience more time around the Phi Phi Islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Avoid the crowd with an early start
- Join the only tour to go to the Phi Phi Don viewpoint
- Enjoy long relaxing beach breaks and snorkeling stops
- Ride on high quality speed boats
DescriptionEmbark on a Phi Phi Islands speedboat tour and leave the crowds behind. Visit the most famous spots of the beautiful Phi Phi islands, its pristine beaches, and landscapes, and jump into the clear waters for a swim and a snorkel. Start your tour very early in order to arrive at the islands before the regular tours. Stop at the island Phi Phi Leh, with its beautiful Maya Bay, which was made famous by the Hollywood movie The Beach, and the Phi Phi Leh Lagoon. Take time for a refreshing swimming break in the lagoon. After, continue to Phi Phi Don to climb up to the striking viewpoint. Enjoy the amazing views from the top of the island and get a glimpse of the town. Tuck into a delicious light breakfast followed by lunch later in the day and enjoy drinks aboard the speedboat. Have the opportunity to sightsee around the island to see the Viking Cave and see the monkeys from the boat. Make the most of a long snorkeling stop, and, as a final stop, head to Bamboo Island for a picnic lunch and extensive beach and swimming time.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by minivan Speedboat tour Light breakfast Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea Lunch Seasonal fresh fruit and snacks Snorkeling equipment Tour guide National park fee Viewpoint fee Life vest Insurance
- For safety reasons, the tours are not allowed for pregnant women, children under 2 years, and adults over 75 years old The trips are also not recommended for persons with previous back injuries, heart illnesses, or other serious health problems, as the activity might be far away from any medical attention