My Guide Website?
From Phuket or Khaolak: Similan Islands Snorkeling Day Trip137 Reviews
Discover the Similan Islands on a full-day guided snorkeling tour by speedboat. Depart from Phuket or Khaolak and visit highlights, including Donald Duck Bay and Princess Bay, and enjoy a Thai lunch.
- Admire the wild natural beauty of the Similan Islands on a speedboat tour
- See the world beneath the waves with plenty of swimming and snorkeling stops
- Relax on Miang Island and take scenic photographs on the famous beach
- Tuck into a freshly-prepared Thai buffet lunch at the beautiful Ba Ngu Island
- Identify a variety of underwater life, including sea turtles and clownfish
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day guided speedboat tour of the Similan Islands from Phuket or Khaolak. Explore the underwater world at Ba Ngu's coral bay, relax on the pristine shores of Miang Island, and enjoy a buffet lunch. Start the trip with a convenient transfer service to Love Andaman private pier at Tablamu. Enjoy a light breakfast with tea or coffee as you receive a briefing from your tour guide. Hop on a first-class speedboat and head for the Similan Islands. The first stop is known as Donald Duck Bay or Island No. 8. Here, you can hike to the Sail-Rock to admire the amazing scenery or spend time at the sandy beach swimming and sunbathing. Visit the first snorkeling spot of Ba Ngu Island or Island No. 9. Explore the breathtaking coral bay, the best location to see different species of fish in the colorful underwater world. Take a break and enjoy a home-cooked Thai lunch buffet at noon. Enjoy fresh fruit as you relax on Thailand's most beautiful white sand beach. Continue to the second snorkeling spot, where it is time to find Nemo at Payu Island or Island No. 7. Sea turtles and clownfish are often sighted here. Take a rest at Miang Island or Island No. 4 and head to the gorgeous beaches of Honeymoon Bay and Princess Bay. Head back to the pier and be transferred back to your accommodation with wonderful memories.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation (if option selected) Travel insurance Snorkeling equipment and life jacket Guide Light breakfast Snacks Fruits Soft drinks Thai lunch buffet
- The program may be changed due to either the weather or sea conditions for your safety
- You must provide your full name, passport ID, and date of birth upon booking in order for your ticket to the National Park to be purchased
- You will need to bring a copy of your passport and proof of COVID-19 vaccination