My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling by Speedboat8 Reviews
Enjoy a premium full-day trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island. Experience a thrilling ride, followed by a day of sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling with an experienced crew in the crystal clear Thai water.
- Discover the best of the Khai Islands in a high-quality speedboat
- Enjoy a full-day visit to Phi Phi, Maya, and Khai Island
- Relax on Khai Island and enjoy snorkeling, tanning and swimming
DescriptionDiscover Phi Phi Leh Island a home of famous world hot spots especial the spectacular 'Maya Bay' where the crystal bay surrounded by stunning limestone and it is where a famous Hollywood movie 'The beach' was filmed. You will also cruise around 'Phi Phi Leh Island' to visit some amazing spots such as Viking Cave to observe how locals harvest the Chinese delicacy. There will also be time on your tour to enjoy exploring the underwater world to see some fish and beautiful coral at a snorkeling spot. You will enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant by the beach at Phi Phi Don Island, where you will also receive free time for photographs, swimming, or chilling around this beautiful area. Afterwards, Visit Koh Khai Nok where you can sunbathe on the white sand and crystal clear water. You can take your time for swimming, snorkeling, or sitting on a comfortable beach chair, with a cold Thai beer or amazing fresh coconut juice. You will then depart from 'Khai Island' and head back to Phuket Boat Lagoon before a safe journey and transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip air-conditioned minibus transfer Professional crew and licensed experienced tour guide Life jacket and all snorkeling equipment (except fins which are available to rent at the pier) National park fee Refreshments such as fresh fruit and soft drinks Buffet lunch consisting of Thai, western, vegetarian and Halal food Travel insurance
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice (the tour will not stop in front of the beach)
- A vegetarian menu is available on request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 3,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today