My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Snorkeling & Dolphin Spotting in Maiton Island11 Reviews
Spend a day on Maiton Island, with its authentic golden sand beaches and unique feel. On a sunny day, you can also spot dolphins jumping as you cruise along the stream.
- Discover the beautiful private beach of Maiton Island
- Relax, swim and snorkel with beautiful fish and corals
- Enjoy an underwater adventure regardless of your diving experience
- Look for wild dolphins as you cruise across the calm waters of the Andaman Sea
- Enjoy a premium buffet lunch with traditional Thai dishes and seafood
DescriptionMaiton Island is located about nine kilometers off the Southeast Coast of Phuket, known for its untouched natural beauty. Relax on pristine, white sandy beaches where you can swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the beach. Begin your day with an early pick-up from hotels in Phuket around 06:50-08:00 AM. Around 09:00 AM, you will check in at the pier and have some time to enjoy a light breakfast, coffee and tea while listening to the educational preparation of the eco-tourism alert from a tour guide. At 10:00 AM, you will depart for Maiton Island by speedboat with a journey time of around 20 minutes. On arrival, take some time to relax, swim and snorkel at the Maiton reef with colorful fishes and beautiful corals under the sea. At noon, you will enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch with dishes such as fried chicken, grilled shrimps, fresh fruit and a variety of desserts afterward. After lunch, your guide will offer the opportunity to take you for a short hike to see the island's viewpoint. On a clear day, you will be able to experience the spectacular scenery of Phuket and surrounding islands. Then, enjoy your time to rest on the beach, and sunbathe, swim and snorkel at your own pace. Around 3:10 PM depart from Maiton island and be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket by 4:00-5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel round trip transfer from Phuket Professional English-speaking guide Life jacket Soft drinks, tea and coffee Fresh fruit Snorkeling equipment National park entrance fee Accident insurance Premium buffet lunch Exclusive rest area with chairs provided Gratuities Personal expenses Alcoholic drinks
- The itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances
- Please advise your hotel room number once you've checked in for pick-up
- Once booked, the local tour operator will confirm your exact pick-up time
- Please be in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now