From Phuket: Soi Dog Foundation and Islands Tour6 Reviews
Spend the morning at a dog and cat rescue shelter in Phuket, and learn about their rehabilitation work. Then, treat yourself to views of the karst islands and gaze across the extraordinary landscapes, turquoise waters and dreamy cliffs of Phuket.
- Visit the Soi Dog Foundation and learn about the dog and cat rescue work
- Sea canoe around the karst islands of the Andaman Sea
- Go to the Buddhist temple of Wat Suwan Kuha and visit the 'Monkey Cave'
- Marvel at a large gold icon of the reclining Buddha
DescriptionFirst. you will get picked up from your hotel. Start your tour at the Soi Dog Foundation and learn about the rescue and rehabilitation work of a dog and cat shelter that is fighting the cruel dog meat trade of Asia. Interact with up to 400 street dogs and cats that have been rescued with the aim of rehousing them in safety. Continue to the famous 'Monkey Cave' of Wat Suwan Kuha, and look around the Buddhist temple and the cave of Tam Yai. Discover how there are many interconnected caves in the mountain, of which Tam Yai is the biggest. See the massive 15-meter gold reclining Buddha icon at the temple and take in the stunning surroundings. Next, go to Ao Phang-nga National Park to venture through the magical mangrove forest by longtail boat. Stop at a fishing village on Pan-Yee Island and enjoy a tasty lunch. Then, it's time to take in the spectacular James Bond Island, so-named as it was where the blockbuster movie “The Man With The Golden Gun” was filmed. Continue to the island of Khao Phing Kan to look at the extraordinary limestone karst formations. Experience the beauty of Phuket by sea canoe at the end of the day. To ensure your safety, your expert guide will paddle the canoe as the waters in this area can be difficult. Paddle around Talu Island before returning to the pier for the drive back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation English-speaking guide Tour of the Soi Dog Foundation Visit to James Bond Island, Khao Phing Kan, Talu island and Pan-Yee island Visit to the 'Monkey Cave' at the temple of Wat Suwan Kuha Entrance fee to Ao Phang-nga National Park Sightseeing by longtail boat Lunch Fruit, soft drinks and water Life jackets Sea canoeing activity Full insurance
- The program may be modified depending on the ocean tide levels and weather conditions
- Please note that Soi Dog Foundation is a Non-profit organisation and we do not charge you for the visit, only for the transportation to the foundation and the rest of the tour
- Please note that the Soi Dog Foundation is approximately 1 hour drive away from central Phuket (Patong, Kata etc.)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY