Full-Day Phang Nga Bay Cruise with Meals from Phuket3 Reviews
Discover the idyllic islands and beaches of Phang Nga Bay on a day cruise. Swim in blue lagoons surrounded by limestone pillars and hidden caves.
- Discover the beaches, jungles, caves and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay
- Marvel at the limestone karst formations rising out of the sea
- Explore Koh Hong and swim in the lagoon, surrounded by lush jungle
DescriptionBoard a boat at Ao Por pier for this full-day Phang Nga Bay cruise. Marvel at amazing karst formations and pass by Koh Yao, where local fishermen work their small boats. Stop at Koh Hong and spend some relaxing time on the beach. Enjoy a swim in the sea or explore the lush rainforest, surrounded by 300-meter-high limestone walls. Enjoy a Thai buffet, served on board. Take in views of the many islands and hidden beaches and lagoons as the cruise continues. Meet a family living in island caves and learn about how they support themselves. Make another stop to swim or relax on the sun deck. Savor freshly made pancakes with banana and chocolate sauce before returning to the Ao Por pier.
IncludesRound-trip shared hotel transfers from Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Tri Trang, Surin and Bang Tao Breakfast buffet, buffet lunch and snacks Coffee, tea, water, orange juice, soft drinks Marine Park & Longtail beach entrance fees - and all other expenses included in the tour Alcoholic drinks Transfers from areas other than indicated (surcharge of THB 1,200 per booking) Tips/gratuities
- Please advise the tour provider about vegetarian or other dietary requirements at check-out
- Hotel pick-ups from other areas than the listed locations are subject to a surcharge of THB 1,200
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability