Khao Sok: Full-Day Chiew Larn Lake Tour17 Reviews
Hike, cruise and kayak in Thailand's most ancient jungle, Khao Sok National Park. Swim and explore the pristine turquoise lake of Chiew Larn and catch sight of wild animals such as elephants, bears, gibbons, and wild birds in their natural habitat.
- Explore Thailand's oldest jungle and discover the heart of nature at the turquoise Chiew Larn Lake
- Trek through the untouched jungle to discover a large limestone cave 'Nam Ta Lu Cave' with impressive limestone formations hanging down from the cave
- Cruise around on a long tail boat along the forest canopy to discover wild animals in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a delicious southern style lunch at the iconic 500 Rai resort and relax with free time to swim or kayak in the beautiful lake
DescriptionStart your adventure bright and early with complimentary pickup from your hotel. Make your first stop at Rajja Prabha Dam's viewpoint for a unique photo opportunity. After that, depart on a long-tail boat ride to Chiew Larn Lake's highlight, the Khao Sam Kler limestone mountain. Next, jungle trek to Nam Ta Lu cave to see the impressive limestone formations deep inside this very large cave. Then, head to the iconic Pae 500 Rai floating resort for a delicious and Southern Thai buffet. After lunch, spend time in the heart of nature and do some birdwatching. Alternatively, kayak or swim in Chiew Larn Lake's stunning turquoise water, learn how to make a cocktail, or simply bask in the sun surrounded by greenery. The resort guarantees the best view of the lake surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and the lush jungle. After an adventurous day, hop back on the long-tail boat and cruise towards the other side of the lake to transfer back to your hotel or next destination.
IncludesNational park fees Thai buffet lunch Experienced - License English Speaking Guide Coffee and tea Soft drinks Bottled water Snacks and seasonal fruit Sun deck and infinity pool at 500Rai Floating Resort Self-paddle kayak Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities Alcoholic beverages
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that due to seasonality Nam Talu cave will only be included in the program from December 1 until May 31
- Please note that due to seasonality the nature walk at Pad Zien Waterfall will only be included in the program from June 1 until November 30
- A copy of all guest’s passport details are needed before the day of travel
- Some areas have either poor or no phone and internet connection
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability