Khao Sok: Luxury 2-Day/1-Night Lake Expedition9 Reviews
Encounter Chiew Larn, Thailand's most beautiful turquoise lake surrounded by untouched tropical rainforest of Khao Sok national park. Enjoy a luxury full-service expedition with a minibus transfer from Phuket, Krabi, Khao Lak, Khao Sok or Surat Thani.
- Explore Khao Sok national park, the oldest jungle in Thailand, and the stunning Chiew Larn lake on this luxury and full-service expedition
- Stay at Pae 500 Rai, Khao Sok's signature resort with beautiful wooden rooms right on the lake
- Enjoy a wide range of exciting activities including a jungle trek, cave exploration, wildlife safari and long tail boat rides along the rainforest
DescriptionEnjoy a free pickup service from your accommodations in Phuket, Krabi, Khao Lak, Khao Sok, or Surat Thani and head to Rajja Prabha Dam in Khao Sok. Be amazed by the picturesque viewpoint, which gives you a clear view of the entire national park. Depart from the pier for a scenic boat ride to Nam Ta Lu Cave and on the way stop by Chiew Larn lake's icon the Khao Sam Klur. Start your adventure with a jungle trek and cave exploration at Nam Ta Lu Cave. Climb back aboard the long tail boat and head towards Pae 500 Rai resort for a delicious and authentic Thai lunch. Check-in and spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying the heart of nature. Choose from a whole range of activities such as swimming in the turquoise lake, kayaking, or learning to make cocktails, before having dinner in an exquisite atmosphere by the lake. The multi-day luxury package includes 1-night's accommodation in Pae 500 Rai's deluxe room set right on the lake and 3 delicious meals. Wake up to the most beautiful sight set in the morning mist of the surrounding rainforest. Catch a glimpse of diverse wild animals in their natural habitats such as monkeys, elephants, bulls, and wild birds. Start with an early morning and go on a wildlife safari and cruise the jungle shore in a long tail boat to spot gibbons, hornbills, monkeys and other vibrant wildlife in the rainforest canopy. After your adventure, head back for a hearty breakfast before checking out and taking a boat ride back to the other side with panoramic views of the limestone mountains. Hop on your private van transfer back to your accommodation in Phuket, Krabi, or Khao Lak.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Phuket, Krabi, Surat Thani, Khao Sok or Khao Lak 3 meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner Accommodation at Pae 500 Rai's deluxe room located on the lake at the floating resort Entrance fees to the Khao Sok National Park Gratuities Additional or supplemental activities
- • There is no phone service or internet at 500 Rai
- If you would like to alter the itinerary please let the local partner know in advance
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility
- Nam Talu cave is only open and included in the program from December 1 until May 31
- Please note that due to seasonality, Pad Zian waterfall is only included in the program from June 1 until November 30
- The local partner needs a copy of all guest’s passport details before the day of travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability