Phi Phi Islands: Early Bird Tour From Phuket and Khao Lak355 Reviews
Have an early start with the least crowded Phi Phi Island Tour. Get the extra advantage of leaving early to avoid many of the crowds and experience more time around the Phi Phi Islands.
- Avoid the crowds for a light breakfast at the marina
- Join the only tour to go to the Phi Phi Don viewpoint
- Enjoy long relaxing beach breaks and snorkeling stops
- Ride on high quality speed boats
DescriptionThis early bird Phi Phi Islands speedboat tour is a must-do for Thailand travelers. This tour is the top seller in Phuket and visits all the famous spots of the beautiful Phi Phi islands, its pristine beaches and landscapes. Start your tour very early in order to arrive at the islands before the regular tours. Make your first stop at the island Phi Phi Leh, with its beautiful Maya Bay, famous from the Hollywood movie The Beach, and the Phi Phi Leh Lagoon. Take time for a refreshing swimming break in the lagoon. After this, continue your tour to Phi Phi Don to climb up to the viewpoint. Enjoy the amazing views from the top of the island and get a glimpse of the town. Don't miss out on the opportunity for sightseeing around the island to see the Viking Cave and visit the monkey beach. Make the most of two long snorkeling stops, and as a final stop head to Bamboo Island for a picnic lunch and extensive beach and swimming time.
IncludesHotel transfers by minivan Speedboat transfer Light breakfast Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea Lunch Seasonal fresh fruit and snacks Snorkeling equipment Tour guide National park fee Viewpoint fee Life vest rental Insurance Towel Drybag Gratuities
- Vegetarian menu available upon request
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for children under 3 years and adults over 70 years of age
- Not suitable for anyone with any medical issues such as heart disease, bone/back problems, respiratory disease, impaired mobility or any other medication-dependent illnesses
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability