My Guide Website?
Phuket Adventure: Monkey Cave, Rafting, Zip Line & Waterfall30 Reviews
Spend a day white water rafting and visiting the Monkey Cave and Ton Pariwat Waterfall. Zip along the treetops on a unique adventure from Phuket. Upgrade to include a thrilling 30-minute ATV ride.
- Experience the white water rafting thrill of a lifetime
- Glide over the treetops on an adrenaline-inducing zip line
- Visit the Monkey Cave and Ton Pariwat Waterfall
- Enjoy a fun ATV ride, if you select the ATV option
DescriptionBegin your full-day program with a 1.5-hour drive to the adventure site. The first stop is the Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Temple. Inside the temple is a 15-meter-long reclining Buddha image. White water rafting is next on the itinerary. Experience a thrilling adventure on a 5-kilometer-long course. Then, head to the zip line site for the thrill of zipping along the treetops, stopping at 5 platforms (30 to 250 meters long), before taking a break for lunch at the camp.* Continue to either Ton Pariwat Waterfall or Sa Nang Manora Waterfall (this depends on the crowd and amount of other tourists during the day). Take a short walk through the forest as you make your way to the waterfall, where you can swim and relax for around 30-45 minutes. If you add the ATV option, you will also enjoy a thrilling 30 minute ATV ride.
IncludesGuide Transportation Monkey Cave visit White water rafting (5 kilometers) Ton Pariwat Waterfall or Sa Nang Manora Waterfall visit with short trek and time to swim Ziplining Lunch at the camp; fresh fruit and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Insurance 30-minute ATV ride (if option selected)
- Tours are available for those aged 5-75 years
- Please note that children aged under 11 are not allowed to drive the ATV alone, only as a passenger together with a parent
- You will be informed of the exact pickup time when you have provided your hotel location
- The rafting site is approximately a 2-hour van ride from central Phuket
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Money Cave (Wat Suwan Kuha) is currently closed until further notice
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now