My Guide Website?
Phuket: Canoeing Tour of Secret Caves and Lagoons
Discover Thailand's most serene lagoons and secret caves on a guided canoeing tour. Enjoy breakfast on the pier and a fresh buffet lunch during a day at sea with time to unwind at the beach.
- Discover the picturesque Thai seascape by canoe
- Paddle through the magnificent caves with an expert guide
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch amongst the lagoons and islands
- Relax on a peaceful tour through stunning natural surroundings
DescriptionBegin your day trip with a convenient pick-up from your hotel in Phuket and head for Laem Sai Pier for a Thai-style breakfast. Depart for Ao Phang Nga National Park to take in the mangrove forests and limestone formations synonymous with Thailand’s astonishing seascape. Float through the peaceful lagoons of Panak Island to see massive rocks covered in lush greenery and discover the hidden passageways of Bat Cave, Oyster Cave, Diamond Cave, or Mangrove Cave. Continue the adventure as you make your way to Hong Island and canoe the secret caves with an expert guide. Enjoy a freshly cooked buffet lunch in stunning surroundings before taking the opportunity to relax and swim at the picturesque beach on Lawa Island. The trip concludes as you return to Laem Sai Pier to be transported back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan National park admission fee Insurance Waterproof bag and life vest Thai buffet breakfast and lunch, bottled water, coffee/tea, and fruit Photos from your trip will be uploaded onto Facebook
- Tours operate in most weather conditions, however, not in the case of strong winds, heavy rain or lightning for safety reasons
- If the tour is postponed due to adverse weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, customers can be accommodated on another tour where possible
- Please be aware that if you miss your scheduled tour you will not be eligible for a refund
- If you are not present at your scheduled pick-up point during the stipulated time, the driver will need proceed to without you
- This is not a self-paddle tour, an experienced member of staff will paddle with you
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour will have a maximum of 40 participants