My Guide Website?
Phuket: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour400 Reviews
Learn about and interact with rescued elephants at the ethically-run Phuket Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy activities like feeding them local fruits, bathing them, and playing with them in mud.
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with the lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Walk with the elephants through the tree-lined sanctuary reserve
- Dine whilst watching the elephants as they play freely in the water
- Enjoy beautiful views from all directions
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Elephants on this guided visit to the Phuket Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary. Experience the elephant's daily route by feeding and bathing them. Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Phuket. Start your day with pickup from your accommodation in a luxury, air-conditioned van. Go on a scenic drive through beautiful scenery to the Elephant Sanctuary. Meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants. Gather up some bananas and cane sugar and walk with your guide through the park and discover the free-roaming elephants in a safe, sustainable and ethical environment. Your guide will tell you a bit about each elephant's individual stories. Touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you've met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, stroll with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesHighly experienced tour guides Full transfer service from your hotel Drinking water Boots, umbrellas, and socks
- Please note that the exact activities with the elephants depend on what the elephants want to do that day
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- If you book the morning session after 9 PM the day before, you cannot be guaranteed the pickup service and may need to go to the venue by yourself. However, return transport is available after you finish the activity.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 3,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today