My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island & Canoeing Day Tour by Luxury Boat10 Reviews
Enjoy a wonderful day trip to the world-famous James Bond Island by luxury boat, with lunch included. Also explore a beautiful hidden lagoon at Panak Island and ancient cave on Hong Island by canoe.
- Explore the world-famous James Bond Island, an iconic island of Phang Nga Bay
- Enjoy canoeing around Panak island and Hong island to discover an emerald lagoon
- Enjoy seasonal fruits and a delicious buffet lunch during the journey
- Refresh yourself while going swimming and sunbathing at the end of the day
DescriptionStart the day with a hotel pickup and transfer from your hotel in Phuket province and head to Ao Por Pier. Meet your friendly crew and board the luxury wooden big boat from Ao Por Pier to Phang Nga Bay. Then, enjoy seasonal fruits and drinks while you are briefed by your tour guide about the 50-minute big boat ride to Panak Island. Enjoy the stunning views of the Andaman Ocean. Visit the emerald crystal water surrounded by high cliffs and limestone rocks, spend your time while canoeing with your guide and explore mysterious sea caves. Experience the mangrove forests and karst formations from a different perspective at Panak Island. Move to the iconic James Bond Island which came into worldwide prominence in 1974 when it became one of the locations for the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.” James Bond Island or Khao Tapu means nail or spike in Thai. It is part of the Khao Phing Kan group of islands. Relax and enjoy your day trip with a great buffet lunch onboard while traveling to Hong or Talu Island and enjoy canoeing inside an ancient cave. Explore all the mysterious rock formations, which are shaped by nature that look like animals. After relaxing here, we’ll bring you to have a relaxing free time, swimming and sunbathing at the picturesque area surrounded with emerald green water. After the long joyful day, journey back to Ao Po Pier around 4:30 PM before driving back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket National Park Entrance Fee Accident Insurance Experienced guide and crew Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee and tea Thai buffet lunch Seasonal fruits Life jacket Seasickness pills (on request)
- Accident Insurance covers only 24 hrs after activity starts. The trip is not recommended for people who are in a very bad, weak, or confused condition of being sick, tired, drunk, etc. If you are vegetarian or have any allergic please inform us during reservation (Vegetarian food is available on request 1 day in advance) If you are pregnant, the tour providers maintain the right to decline your reservation. Children under 1 years of age must be accompanied by their parents at all times. The lunch consists of Thai food with no pork or beef The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 2,600.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today