My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Kayak Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch8 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Phang Nga Bay on this kayaking from Phuket. Visit the beaches of Lawa Island, snorkel with colorful fish, enjoy lunch on Panyee, and see James Bond Island on this full-day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Relax on the white sand beaches of Lawa Island or Rangyai Island
- Snorkel off Khai Island and discover the colorful marine life
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a floating village on Panyee Island
DescriptionMarvel at towering limestone karsts that rise from turquoise waters as you make your way to beautiful Lawa Island. Spend some time swimming and snorkeling off the white sand beaches. Next on this full-day excursion head to Panyee Island. Enjoy lunch in a fishing village built above the water on stilts. After lunch follow the guide and paddle a kayak to a hidden lagoon on Hong Island. Continue to Panak Island and follow the guide into a limestone cave. Next you’ll come to Khao Phing Kan, otherwise known as James Bond Island, from the film, The Man with the Golden Gun. Spend time admiring the picturesque scene before boarding your tour boat for the cruise back to Phuket.
IncludesGuided kayak tour of Phang Nga Bay Snorkeling equipment and life jacket rental Lunch Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Phuket and Khao Lak in an air-conditioned minivan Live tour commentary provided in English
- Be sure to bring swimwear, shorts, a light t-shirt, a beach towel, sunglasses, sunblock and a camera
- Tour stops and activities may change due to weather conditions and sea levels
- Be aware that one of the experienced staff will paddle you around: this is not a self-paddle tour
- Guides in German, French, and Italian are subject to availability with a minimum of 8 persons booking in the same day