My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond, Phang Nga Bay with Speed Boat and Lunch
New tour from a team who brought one of the best experiences in Southeast Asia. Experience one of Thailand's most infamous attractions and national parks, Phang-Nga Bay, and get the chance to witness the beautiful scenery via a canoe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Journey to some of the most breathtakingly beautiful islands in Thailand
- Explore the impressive stalactites in the caves on Panak Island
- Visit famous James Bond Island, a filming location for the 007 film.
- Enjoy a delicious and convenient Thai style buffet lunch
- Sit back and relax on a comfortable speed boat and enjoy a friendly crew
DescriptionEmbark upon a jam-packed full-day experience by speedboat to some of Thailand’s most spectacular islands. Along the way, there are numerous stops with activities to enjoy. Stop by Panak Island and canoe into its mysterious caves to admire the many stalactites. A particular highlight for movie fans is to see the iconic Koh Tapu, or ‘James Bond Island’, where the Man With The Golden Gun chose to have his lair in the 007 film. Food will be provided during the day, and there will be plenty of opportunities for fantastic pictures of the stunning scenery to be found around Phang Nga Bay.
IncludesPick up and Drop off from all hotel in Phuket and Khao Lak areas Air-conditioned van with driver English Speaking Tour Guide Light breakfast Coffee or tea Soft drinks Mineral Water Fresh fruit Thai style buffet lunch National park fees Canoe activity Canoe/Kayak Snorkelling mask Travel insurance High-quality speedboat with full staff
- Please make sure to include Full Name, Hotel Name and Food allergies ( if any) into booking form.
- The routing of the trip may be subject to change without prior notice depending on the sea level each day.