My Guide Website?
Phuket Luxury Tour: Phang Nga and Beyond9 Reviews
Enjoy a small group luxury speed boat tour to the mesmerizing Phang Nga Bay, away from the crowds. Explore hidden caves, beautiful lagoons and paradise beaches on this unforgettable tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the comfort of a small group and spacious premium speedboat
- Experience Phang Nga at its off-peak hours away from the other tourists that swarm to see James Bond Island
- See exclusive sights that not many people have seen such as a prehistoric cave, a limestone marvel and a complete paradise
- Replenish your energy with a delicious Thai lunch at the beautiful Koh Yao Noi Island
- Cool off and swim in crystal clear water at one of the most beautiful white sand beaches
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Phuket at 6 AM and set off for the Royal Phuket Marina where your luxury speedboat will depart at 7 AM to set off for Phang Nga Bay National Park. Koh Phanak is often the first stop for intriguing cave exploration due to its hidden caves and lagoons. Fire up your torches and step into a prehistoric world. Koh Hong is a stunning location for a scenic canoe trip, the best way to see these geological wonders up close and personal. The next scenic stop is James Bond Island, arguably the most famous spot in the bay and a Mecca for Thai and Western tourists for over four decades. Just a few minutes from James Bond island lays a fantastic hidden cave, only accessible by swimming through a narrow passage. Jump off the front of the boat and swim to the beach. Koh Yao Noi is a truly unique location, still holding fast to a traditional existence in the face of its bustling brother, Phuket. The tour takes a decidedly terra firma turn with a short trip across the south of the island to a local Thai restaurant for a delicious Thai lunch.
IncludesFree transfers from all recognized hotels in the Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao area (you may need to pay surcharges for pick-ups in other areas, the operator will inform you via email) Pickups start at approxiamtly 6am for a 7am departure from our marina. Returning to your accomodtion around 3:30pm. National park fees Lunch at a beach-side restaurant: locally sourced, fresh Thai food Soft drinks, water, fresh fruit and snacks Cave exploring equipment, floating aids and life jackets Light breakfast and afternoon tea on the beach Limited accident insurance
- The operator will email to confirm your pickup address and time the afternoon before your tour. It will be approximately 6am pickup from hotel, returning back to your hotel between 3:30 and 4 pm.