My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phi Phi Island Luxury Sunrise Tour16 Reviews
Discover the Phi Phi islands - the gem of the Andaman Ocean - on a luxury early morning tour which helps you beat the large crowds. Travel in a small group on a spacious speed boat with a professional crew.
- Discover the iconic Phi Phi Islands in complete tranquility away from the crowds
- Travel with a small group in a spacious speedboat with a professional and friendly crew
- Dive into the azure turquoise water at Pileh Lagoon and many other beautiful snorkelling spots
- Relax on white sand beaches and spend more time swimming with the tour's flexible itinerary
- Visit Koh Rang Yai, an idyllic tropical island and a well-kept secret
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Phuket at 5 AM and set off for the Royal Phuket Marina where your luxury speedboat will depart at 6 AM to set off for the Phi Phi Islands. On the way, visit the secluded Bamboo beach where you can be the first to step foot onto the beautiful sand. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, swim for about 30 minutes, relax, and take in the sights of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Next, if the tides allow, head over to Pileh Lagoon before the crowds arrive. This spectacular emerald lagoon surrounded by high limestone cliffs on 3 sides is one of the world's most gorgeous natural swimming pools. Take photos of the emerald waters of the islands merging with the caves and the clear blue horizon. Continue on to Maya Bay - a protected National Park which you can cruise past for spectacular views. After this, stop for swimming and snorkeling at Phi Phi Islands with the equipment provided. The staff are always there and ready to help any first timers with encouragement or advice. Keep your eyes peeled for whale sharks, dolphins, whales, and reef sharks. Stop by Monkey Beach to view troops of cute long-tailed Macaques on the beach from the boat. See the special birds nests used to make soup at The Viking Cave. Finally, make a stop for some swimming and relaxation at an idyllic tropical island named Rang Yai. End your perfect day with a delicious family-style lunch with incredible beachside views. Return to the marina in Phuket at approximately 3 PM.
IncludesThai picnic lunch Free transfers from all recognized hotels in the Kata/Karon/Patong/Kamala/Surin/Bangtao area Soft drinks, water, fresh fruit, and snacks Snorkeling equipment, floating aids, and life jackets Light breakfast, coffee, and tea on the beach Limited accident insurance National park fees
- • The operator will email you to confirm your pickup address and time. Last minute bookings made after 8pm the day before the tour commences, requires the customer to make their own way to our office as we cannot arrange last minute transport arrangements this late in the evening. Customers are required to be at our office no later than 5:40 am. Our office is located at Royal Phuket Marina and is easily found on google maps.