My Guide Website?
Phuket: Ziplining and Trekking Adventure5 Reviews
Combine jungle trekking, zip-lining, and visits to serene and spiritual locations on this all-encompassing activity.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get blessed and meditate in a Buddhist monastery hidden in the hills
- See how various Thai fruits grow while trekking across Phuket
- Embark on a high-altitude adventure that includes speedy ziplines, swinging walkways, rope bridges, and web-like nets
DescriptionBy completing all stages of this tour it is hoped that you will emerge feeling a little more self-sufficient, reflective and heroic. After meeting at the meeting point, head to Yuan Phueng Monastery located in the lush hills of Karon and be welcomed by Buddhist Monks. Get the exclusive opportunity to meditate with and be blessed by these gracious hosts. Afterward, begin your jungle trek from west to east Phuket. Hike through a 2.5-kilometer trail with diverse fruit plants on either side. Reach a water reservoir called Chalong Dam, where you will get picked up and transported to Luang Phu Supha Temple. Then, enjoy a break with fruits and a selection of Thai snacks, including your choice of tofu or vegetable spring rolls, to energize yourself before the next adventure. Finally, arrive at Extreme Adventure Park and get safety instructions from park staff by learning how to use the zipline on the ground. Then, embark on a high-altitude adventure in the lush rain forest. Climb, walk, and swing through the treetops on a course that includes speedy zip lines, swinging walkways, rope bridges, and web-like nets. Finish your day with lunch at a farm-to-table restaurant with organic fare to celebrate your completion of the tour.
IncludesAdventure Park entrance tickets Lunch Snacks and drinking water Licensed guide Travel insurance
- You must remove your shoes and cover your knees and shoulders in the temples and places of worship
- The trek is a moderately difficult trek, however if there is notable rainfall, then hiking conditions become slippier and more difficult