My Guide Website?
Surin Islands Snorkeling Day Trip from Phuket or Khaolak25 Reviews
Get ready to experience the Surin Islands on this snorkeling day trip. Explore the islands on a first-class speedboat, meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe, and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters.
- Experience the beautiful Surin Island on a first-class speedboat
- Meet the Sea Gypsy Moken villagers and learn about their way of life
- Snorkel at Nemo Bay, Mai Yai Gulf, and the Tao Gulf
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the beach at Surin National Park
DescriptionStart the trip with a convenient transfer service to Tablamu Pier for a 7:30 AM check-in. Enjoy a light breakfast with tea or coffee as you receive a briefing from your tour guide. At 8:00 AM, hop on a first-class speedboat and head for Surin Island. The first stop is for your snorkeling experience at The Nemo or Pineapple Gulf. Swim and enjoy the beautiful beach and scenic view at Twin Beach. At 11:00 AM, visit the famous Sea Gypsy Moken Village. Visit and learn their traditional lifestyle before heading for buffet lunch at the beach on Surin National Park. After lunch, head to the enchanting Mae Yai Gulf and the Tao Gulf. Snorkel here and explore the breathtaking coral reefs before heading back to the pier to be transferred back to your accommodation with wonderful memories.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Patong, Kamala, Kata, Karon Beach, Phuket Town, Kalim Beach, Chalong, Talang and Khok Kloi. Travel Insurance Snorkeling equipment and lifejacket Guide Light breakfast Snacks, fruits, and soft drinks Thai lunch buffet
- The program may be changed due to either the weather or sea conditions for your safety
- Please provide hotel name and address to arrange your pickup
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, and insect repellent