Ferry Transfer Between Phuket and Koh Phi Phi
Pre-book a transfer by ferry and journey between Phuket and Koh Phi Phi on an air-conditioned ferry. Relax on board and enjoy the views as you travel across Thailand.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a relaxing ferry transfer that takes from/to Koh Phi Phi and Phuket
- Benefit from a hassle-free experience that set your day off on a great foot
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable cabin
DescriptionTake the worry out of your transfer between Koh Phi Phi and Phuket with an open ticket for any time slot available with a ferry that takes you across the Andaman Sea. If you are in Phuket, you can access the meeting point at Rassada Habour 30 minutes before the departure or select the option to be picked up from Patong, Kata, Karon, or the Phuket City area. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful seaside. After the boat journey, get ready to begin your perfect holiday on the beautiful island. One-way ticket or roundtrip ticket are available for purschase and are open ticket for any time slot.
IncludesFerry ticket Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up from areas not mentioned Personal expenses
- Travel times may vary due to weather and sea conditions
- Hotel pick-up available (if option selected) from Phuket in Patong, Kata, Karon, and Phuket City area only
- Ferry departs from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi at 8:30 AM with expected arrival at 10:15 AM, or at 1:30 PM with expected arrival at Koh Phi Phi at 3:30 PM
- Ferry departs from Koh Phi Phi to Phuket at 9:00 AM with expected arrival at 10:50 AM or 2:30 PM with expected arrival at 4:15 PM Additional transfers costs:
- Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Kamala Beach, Cape Panwa, Baan Krating/Aosane: 100 THB(single) or 200 THB(roundtrip)
- Layan Beach, Naiyang Beach/airport: 200 THB (single) or 400 THB (roundtrip)
- Maikhao beach, Naithon beach: 600 THB (single) or 1,200 THB (roundtrip)
- Yuma/Aopor: 800 THB (single) or 1,600 THB (roundtrip)