Ferry Transfer to Koh Lanta from Phuket, Ao Nang and Railay
Relax on board a high-speed air-conditioned ferry to Koh Lanta from Phuket, Krabi or Railay Beach. Enjoy a complimentary transfer to your accommodation after the boat has docked.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed ferry to Koh Lanta from several destinations
- Benefit from a hassle free experience with insurance provided
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable cabin
- Enjoy complimentary transfer to your accommodation from the boat terminal
DescriptionTake the stress out of your transfer to the relaxing Koh Lanta with a ferry service which takes you from Phuket, Krabi or Railay Beach across the Andaman Sea. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful seas. Following your boat journey, you will be dropped off at the Saladan pier on Koh Lanta Yai. You will have three possible options: • If you are coming from Phuket, you can pick up the transfer service from Patong, Kata, Karon, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Laem Panwa and Phuket Town and be dropped off at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta. Alternatively, you can access the meeting point at the Rassada pier situated outside of Phuket Town closer to the southern beaches 30 minutes before the departure. • If you are in Krabi, you can pick up the transfer service in Krabi Town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek or Ao Nang. Alternatively, you can access the meeting point from the Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang 30 minutes before the departure. • If you are coming from Railay Beach, your meeting point will vary depending on the season: in high season (November to April) meet at Railay west, in front of the Sand Sea resort. In the low season (May to October) meet at Railay east, in front of the Sunrise Tropical Hotel.
Includes1-way ferry ticket directly to Saladan pier on Koh Lanta Yai Hotel pick-up in Krabi from Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach Hotel pick-up in Phuket from Patong, Kata, Karon, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala, Laem Panwa and Phuket Town Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up or drop off in areas which are not mentioned
- Travel times may vary due to weather and sea conditions
- If you're staying in Railay Beach, it is recommended that you call the operator before the departure to double check the meeting point
- High season is from November 1 until April 30
- Low season is from May 1 until October 31