Ferry Transfer to Koh Phi Phi From Ao Nang and Railay Beach
Take the worry out of your visit in southern Thailand. Journey to Koh Phi Phi from Ao Nang or Railay Beach on a high-speed air-conditioned ferry.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed ferry that takes you to Koh Phi Phi from various destinations
- Benefit from a hassle free experience that will let you begin a splendid journey in Koh Phi Phi
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable cabin
DescriptionTake the worry out of your transfer to Koh Phi Phi with a ferry that takes you across the Andaman Sea from Ao Nang or Railay Beach. If you are in Krabi, be picked-up from Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach. Alternatively, you can access the meeting point at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang 30-minutes before the departure. If you are staying at Railay Beach, depart from the meeting point. In high season, from November 1 to April 30, meet at Railay West in front of Sand Sea Resort. In low season, from May 1 to October 31, meet at Railay East in front of Sunrise Tropical Hotel. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful seaside. After the boat journey, get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don to begin your perfect holiday on the beautiful island.
Includes1-way ferry ticket directly to Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Island Hotel pick-up in the following areas of Krabi: Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up from areas not mentioned in Krabi Hotel pick-up for Railay
- Travel times may vary due to weather and sea conditions. During religious holiday Eid al-Fitr (June 15-June 16 2018), Boat departure time for route from Ao Nang to Phi Phi will be changed. Departure time at 11.30AM (hotel-pickup from 10.30AM).