Ferry Transfer to Phuket from Ao Nang, Railay and Koh Lanta
Relax onboard this high-speed, air-conditioned boat to Phuket from Ao Nang, Railay or Koh Lanta. Enjoy a complimentary transfer to your accommodation after the boat has docked.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high speed ferry to Phuket from several destinations
- Benefit from a hassle free experience
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable cabin
- Enjoy complimentary transfer to your accommodation from the boat terminal
DescriptionTake the stress out of your transfer to Phuket with this ferry service which takes you from Ao Nang, Railay Beach or Koh Lanta across the Andaman Sea. Relax on board the high-speed, air-conditioned boat and benefit from a complimentary transfer to your hotel after docking. For Krabi, pick-up the transfer service in Krabi Town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek or Ao Nang. Alternatively, you can access the meeting point from the Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang 30 minutes before the departure. For Railay Beach, the meeting point will vary depending on the season. In high season, November to April, meet at Railay west, in front of the Sand Sea resort. In low season, May to October, meet at Railay east, in front of the Sunrise Tropical hotel. For Koh Lanta, enjoy a van pick-up service from Kan Tieng Bay, Klong Nin Beach, Klong Khong, Pra Ae, Klong Dao, Kow Kwang Beach, or you can go to the meeting point at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 1-hour before departure. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful seas. Following your boat journey, be dropped off at the Rassada Pier, in Phuket's south-east corner. Alternatively, enjoy a complimentary transfer service to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach.
Includes1-way ferry ticket directly to Rassada pier in Phuket Hotel pick-up in Krabi from Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach Hotel pick-up in Koh Lanta from Kan Tieng Bay, Klong Nin Beach, Klong Khong, Pra Ae, Klong Dao, Kow Kwang Beach Complimentary drop off in Phuket for hotels in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up or drop off in areas which are not mentioned
- Travel times may vary due to weather and sea conditions
- If you're staying in Railay Beach, call the operator before the departure to double check the meeting point
- High season is from 1st November until 30th April
- Low season is from 1st May until 31st October