Boat Transfer to Phuket from Ko Samui, Ko Tao & Ko Pha Ngan
Take the stress out of your travel in Thailand with a high-speed catamaran and coach transfer to Phuket from Ko Tao, Ko Samui, and Ko Pha Ngan. Each ticket comes with insurance and emergency assistance, to ensure you have a relaxing journey.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran and coach transfer to Phuket from the Gulf of Thailand
- Take the worry out of your travel arrangements
- Relax in the knowledge that you have insurance and emergency assistance
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
DescriptionEnjoy a high-speed catamaran and coach transfer that takes you to Phuket from three convenient locations. Depart from either Ko Tao, Ko Samui, or Ko Pha Ngan, and benefit from a stress-free transfer. Make your journey easy with this combined bus and catamaran ticket to Phuket, the southern province of Thailand, from three locations in the Gulf of Thailand. Take the hassle out of your travelling experience, and feel safe in the knowledge that each ticket comes with travel insurance. Sit back and relax on the deck while watching the stunning Thai landscape go by. When you arrive in Phuket, you will be ready to explore the beautiful city, relaxed and refreshed from easy travel!
Includes1-way catamaran and a bus ticket Basic travel insurance Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Passengers are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage
- Overweight bags are charged at ฿20 per kilogram (up to 50 kg maximum allowance)
- Water sports equipment (shortboards, longboards, windsurfing boards, etc) will be subject to a fee of ฿400 for transportation by bus and boat or ฿300 for boat only
- Bicycles will be subject to a fee of ฿700 (folding bicycles only) for transportation by bus and boat or ฿500 for boat only
- Please note departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- A child of up to 2 years can join the trip for free if the child is accompanied by an adult by sitting in the same seat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Phang Nga Bay: Sunset Dinner Cruise
A sunset cruise around Phang Nga including a Thai buffet dinner.3 ReviewsFrom THB 2,650.00
From Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling by Speedboat
Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands from Phuket by speedboat and see several breathtaking locations and snorkeling spots, such as Khai Nai and the famous Maya Bay. Enjo37 ReviewsFrom THB 2,800.00
From James Bond Island Excursion by Longtail Boat
Head to James Bond Island on this full-day trip from Phuket. Visit the Monkey Cave, enjoy a delicious lunch and explore karst islands by sea kayak.123 ReviewsFrom THB 1,922.00
Discover how to ride a wave on the Andaman Sea with a professional surf instructor at Kata or Kata Noi Beach in Phuket. Learn how to stand on the board, or improve your sFrom THB 1,822.00
Phang Nga: Ethical Elephant Care Experience with Rafting
Spend quality time with the gentle giants, see how elephants are cared for and join the interaction from feeding to bathing. Then, continue the day with outdoor activitie19 ReviewsFrom THB 2,850.00
4 Waters Eco Adventure
This is a special way to see a different side of Phuket and Phang-Nga. This trip takes you off the beaten path, away from the touristy areas, so that you may find yoursel1 ReviewsFrom THB 3,000.00
Phuket Simon Cabaret Show - VIP Seat with Transfers
Experience the extravaganza entertainment center of the south at the Simon Cabaret Show! Enjoy the most hi-tech equipment, the superb stage design, and the famous Cabaret60 ReviewsFrom THB 1,050.00
Luxury Sunset Cruise: James Bond & Hong Island with Kayaking
Experience the beautiful limestone landscapes of Phang Nga Bay on a luxury boat. Visit James Bond Island and explore the sea caves of Hong Island by kayak. Enjoy the stun85 ReviewsFrom THB 3,970.00
- Best Seller
Phi Phi Islands: Early Bird Tour From Phuket and Khao Lak
Have an early start with the least crowded Phi Phi Island Tour. Get the extra advantage of leaving early to avoid many of the crowds and experience more time around the P78 ReviewsFrom THB 3,662.00
Siam Niramit Phuket Ticket with Optional Dinner & Transfer
Marvel at the award-winning Siam Niramit show in Phuket, highlighting Thailand’s cultural heritage. See over 100 performers in stunning costumes. Choose to enjoy a buff39 ReviewsFrom THB 1,320.00