Water Sports Boat Cruise with Optional Scuba Diving
Enjoy the crystal-clear waters of Koh Racha Yai on this water sports cruise from Phuket. Relax aboard the vessel on the trip to the island and take your pick from a variety of water activities like snorkeling, kayaking, water-sliding or even scuba diving.
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel aboard a well-equipped diving boat with friendly and professional staff to the picturesque island of Koh Racha Yai
- Enjoy a variety of water activities like swimming, snorkeling, stand-up board paddling and canoeing
- Choose the additional option of 2 scuba dives for beginners or certified scuba divers, led by PADI instructors
- Splash into a crystal-clear bay using the boat's inflatable water slide
- Savor a delicious light breakfast, a Thai buffet lunch and enjoy snacks, fruits and coffee during the day
DescriptionBegin your water sports adventure with a transfer to the top-notch cruising vessel at Chalong Pier. Soak up the stellar marine views and enjoy a light breakfast on the approximately 1.5-hour journey to Koh Racha Yai with it's aquamarine bay stretching out from a white sandy beach. After arriving at the island’s welcoming shore, take your pick from a variety of water activities to customize your day. Make a grand entrance into the crystalline waters with a trip down the boat’s inflatable water slide, and put on a snorkeling mask and fins to explore the colorful underwater world. Grab a paddle to make use of provided kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, or transparent canoes, and soak up the sun on a sandy beach. If you want to venture deeper, upgrade to include an introductory scuba dive led by experienced PADI instructors. Certified divers can complete up to two instructor-led dives in the surrounding waters, where visibility is as clear as 98 feet (30 meters). Enjoy a fresh buffet lunch with beverages aboard the boat midday. Relax on the return journey to Phuket and savor a light Thai-style snack of pancakes and fruit along the way.
IncludesLight breakfast and Thai buffet lunch Snacks and fruits, drinking water, tea and coffee Stand-up paddle board, kayaks, water slide, snorkeling equipment Round-trip transfer from Phuket hotels in Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai and Chalong (surcharge for other areas) Scuba diving equipment (if option selected) Certified dive instructor Air-conditioned lounge and WiFi Beach towel Beer and soft drinks (available for purchase for 30-70 Thai Baht) Hotel pick-up in areas not mentioned in the inclusions e.g. Maikhao, Bangtao, Surin, Phuket town, etc (available to purchase in add-on option before paying)
- The exact hotel pick-up time will be confirmed by an operator once booked
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant woman, people with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Diving within 24-hours of flying is not possible. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children ages 10 and up can participate in a discovery dive
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Phuket Highlights: Small Group City Tour with Rum Cocktail
Explore the rich culture and beauty of Phuket Island on a full-day sightseeing tour. Learn about the Sino-Portuguese heritage of Phuket Town, and go to sights such as the17 ReviewsFrom THB 2,667.00
Phuket Relaxing Boat Cruise with Snorkelling & Sunset Dinner
Spend the day swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing on a day-long boat cruise. Enjoy an evening meal at sunset with spectacular views over the Andaman Sea.From THB 4,750.00
Early Bird 4 Islands & Railay from Phuket/Khaolak
Discover Krabi's picturesque landscapes, home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world, with turquoise waters interrupted only by the majestic limestone Karst10 ReviewsFrom THB 3,789.00
AIDA Courses Freediving 2 Star
Enjoy a challenging and rewarding course for those who are already confident in the open water.From THB 9,802.00
From Phi Phi Islands Small-Group Day Trip &Snorkeling
Explore the famous Phi Phi Islands for a memorable experience on this small-group tour for up to 25 people.18 ReviewsFrom THB 4,500.00
Rok and Haa Islands Day Trip from Phuket or Khaolak
Get ready to experience secluded nature on this day trip to Rok and Haa Islands. Spend the day relaxing, snorkeling, and exploring the vibrant marine life. See the beautiFrom THB 3,199.00
- Best Seller
Full-Day Ethical Elephant Care Tour from Phuket & Phang Nga
See how how elephants are cared for, while getting to humanely interact and communicate with the elephants at the Phuket Elephant Care Park. Get a chance to help with fee101 ReviewsFrom THB 2,349.00
Coral Island Tour and Sea Walking
Head to an idyllic coral island off Phuket for a day of relaxation and fun. Enjoy water activities, a delicious lunch and a walk on the sea bottom.5 ReviewsFrom THB 2,736.00
Phuket Simon Cabaret Show - Regular Seat with Transfers
Enjoy a glamorous night at the cabaret when you attend the vibrant Simon Cabaret Show. With the most hi-tech equipment, superb stage design and the famous Cabaret, this s5 ReviewsFrom THB 871.00
Koh Tao: Sail Rock Diving Trip
Take two dives at Sail Rock in the Gulf of Thailand! Board a custom-made diving boat and enjoy the sun deck before, and after diving. This is your best chance to see a whFrom THB 2,931.00