My Guide Website?
Carnival Magic Show with Buffet Dinner
Step into a world of enchantment and wonder at Carnival Magic, the ultimate destination for nighttime entertainment. Nestled in the picturesque Kamala Beach of Phuket
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Experience the nightly River Carnival Parade
- Enjoy the night sky illuminate with Thai culture's vibrant tapestry
- Discover Phuket's vibrant carnival essence.
DescriptionExplore the intricate planning and preparation that goes into organizing the River Carnival Parade Show. Interview event organizers, performers, and set designers to get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how this dazzling spectacle comes to life. Discuss the challenges and creativity involved in blending elements of art, culture, and technology for a mesmerizing riverfront experience. Opening Hour Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 17:30-23:30 hrs. Restaurant open 17:30-20:30 hrs. River Carnival Parade Show 20:30 hrs. Theater open 20:00 hrs.
IncludesCarnival Magic skip-the-line ticket Buffet dinner Softdrink Tea and Coffee Entrance fee to the Themepark Insurance
- Infant aged 1 to 3 years old. They must sit on their parents' laps Child tickets are for children aged 4 to 10 years old. Children measuring less than 100 centimeters can see the show free of charge, provided that they share a seat with a parent Carnival Magic opens Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday