Best Things To Do in Phuket
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Phuket team
Phuket’s natural features – jungle-covered hillsides, open sea, long sandy beaches, mangrove forests, hundreds of surrounding smaller islands… combined with man’s ingenuity have created a playground where you’ll never run out of things to do.
Outdoor activites to do in Phuket include scuba diving, yachting, sport fishing, golfing, sea canoeing, elephant trekking, rafting, rock climbing… Explore the jungle by ATV or learn Thai boxing in a Muay Thai training camp. For the less energetic, take Thai cooking lessons or wander through the Butterfly Garden or the Aquarium or visit a historical part of Phuket, Old Phuket Town and a museum in the area, Thai Hua Museum and an historical Sino-Portuguese colonial mansion, Baan Princhada …
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phang Nga Bay: Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour
- Phuket: James Bond Island Luxury Sunset Cruise
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry