My Guide Website?
From Phuket: James Bond and Phang Nga Bay Tour by Speedboat66 Reviews
Discover James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay on a guided speedboat trip from Phuket. Explore by canoe and enjoy a buffet lunch on an adventure perfect for families, groups, and solo travelers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore James Bond Island's cinematic beauty and natural fusion by speedboat
- Treat yourself to a gourmet buffet at Panyee Island's vibrant floating village
- Discover mangrove forests, visit a hidden cave, and swim around Naka Island
- Canoe through Panak's caves and experience Hong Island's unique ecosystem
- Immerse yourself in Thailand's vibrant culture on an adventurous trip at sea
DescriptionExplore by speedboat and canoe on a day trip from Phuket to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay, where nature meets cinema. Venture through Panak Island's caves and swim around the clear waters of Naka Island. Unwind with an onboard buffet lunch and drinks. After pickup, your day begins with a journey to the famed James Bond Island, a naturally sculpted marvel towering from the sea. Nearby lies the floating village of Panyee Island, a vibrant hub where culture and scenic vistas meld beautifully. Soak in the natural beauty as you canoe through the captivating caves of Panak Island and witness the unique ecosystem of Hong Island. Midway, savor a buffet lunch amidst the picturesque backdrop of Panyee Island, giving you a glimpse into the local culture. As the day nears its end, immerse yourself in the crystalline waters around Naka Island with invigorating swimming and canoeing activities. Culminate your day with a return speedboat ride to the pier, followed by a return transfer to your hotel transfer.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Tour guide Coffee and tea at the port Soft drinks, water, fresh fruits, and a snack on board Buffet lunch Life jacket Sea canoe
- This tour is not recommended for participants with bone conditions On the rare occasion that the tour must be canceled, the activity provider will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour, or a full refund The national park entry fee can be paid when entering the park or when you check in with your ticket