My Guide Website?
From Phuket & Khao Lak: Elephant Care with Waterfall Visit343 Reviews
See how elephants are cared for while getting to humanely interact with them in Phang Nga. Get to spend a unique full-day with these gentle giants and help with feeding, bathing, and overall care.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Interact with elephants up close and enjoy learning about their behavior and history
- Experience caring for elephants by preparing and feeding them, and giving them a mud spa and bath
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch with fruits, tea and coffee
DescriptionYour day begins at 11 AM in the morning at your hotel in Phuket or Phang Nga, where you will be met by your English speaking guide to depart for the elephant sanctuary. Upon arrival at the Elephant Care Park, you will be given a traditional Mahout uniform to wear, before receiving an introductory training session on the basics of the park and elephant care. Once you've completed your training, you will get to meet the elephants. Learn all about this magnificent animal, their behaviours and history. Help the keepers prepare special food for the elephants and then feed them. Spend some one-on-one time with the gentle giants, before sitting down to enjoy your own lunch. Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch, accompanied by fresh fruit, tea and coffee. After resting up, take the elephants for a mud spa, which cools them down and protects them from parasites. End this amazing experience by bathing the elephants in the river and cleaning the mud off of them. Take another tea or coffee break before heading back to your hotel at the end of the day at 3:30 PM.
IncludesAccident insurance English speaking guide Round-trip hotel transfers from Phuket Round-trip hotel transfers from Khao Lak (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays), Phang Nga Traditional Thai lunch, fresh fruit, tea and coffee Bananas and sugar cane to feed the elephants Mahout uniform and bamboo hat
- It is important to note that this is an entirely cruelty-free experience with absolutely no riding of elephants
- Please bring your camera, sunglasses and sun lotion
- Please remember to bring any personal medication you may need
- A change of clothes is recommended as you may get wet while bathing the elephants
- Mahouts are not allowed to use hooks to direct elephants at this sanctuary and are only allowed to guide them by their ears. This does not hurt the elephants.
- Please note that the activity starts at 11AM.