My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Khao Lak Highlights Full-Day Tour62 Reviews
Board a bamboo raft and cruise down the river in Khao Lak National Park. Visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Center, and take a dip in the cool waters of the Lampi Waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Learn about the tragic love story of the Sarasin Bridge
- Cruise down the river in a bamboo raft in Khao Lak National Park
- See turtles and other marine life in the Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Discover the effects of the 2004 tsunami in the International Tsunami Museum
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour
DescriptionVenture north of Phuket to Khao Lak, known for its stretches of beach and lush jungle scenery. Explore this peaceful slice of Thai paradise on a full-day tour. The first stop is the Sarasin Bridge, one of Thailand’s most beautiful and famous bridges. It connects Phuket to the province of Phang Nga and has gained renown due to the tragic Romeo and Juliet-style story associated with it. It'll be a quick stop here to view the surrounding bay and take photos of the gazebos and elevated turrets. Then, head to the Andaman View Point, where you can admire a 360-degree view of the surrounding fields, hills, and mountains. Head to the river for the bamboo rafting activity. Board a small yet sturdy raft made out of bamboo and cruise down the river, admiring the calm waters and the abundant greenery of the area. Next, you'll make your way to the Sea Turtle Conservation Center. Located across the Khao Lak National Park in the Thai navy base, learn about the efforts the navy is going to to rehabilitate the turtles. Catch a glimpse of the numerous turtles and other endangered marine life. Take an hour to have lunch and relax near the conservation center. After lunch, head to the International Tsunami Museum and discover how the effects of the 2004 tsunami greatly affected the Khao Lak area. See the Thai navy boat that was washed ashore by a massive wave. The final destination is the Lampi Waterfall. Head over to this multi-level waterfall, walk through the rainforest trail, and even take a dip in the chilly pool before making your way back to your accommodation in Phuket. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Rafting equipment Bottle of drinking water
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Phuket
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time. Please check your email for the update.
- The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season
- You will have free time to buy lunch at restaurants near the conservation center at your own expense