My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Phanga Nga Bay Boat Day Tour with Lunch11 Reviews
Discover the landscape and islands of Phang Nga Bay by big boat on a day tour from Phuket. Marvel at towering limestone rock formations, kayak through sea caves, and see the famous James Bond Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor fresh Thai flavors with a traditional Thai buffet lunch on board the boat
- Snap photos of towering and ancient limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay
- Relax in the sun on a sandy beach or go for a swim in refreshing blue water
- Discover the beautiful lagoons and seacaves surrounding the famous Hong Island
- Circle James Bond Island and see where they filmed The Man With the Golden Gun
DescriptionExplore Ao Phang Nga National Park by boat on a day tour from Phuket. Swim in emerald waters, kayak around Hong Island, and cruise through Phang Nga Bay. Enjoy a hotel pickup in Phuket and board a boat in Phang Nga Bay. Cruise to Ao Phang Nga National Park, enjoying views of small islands and limestone rocks. Stop to jump in a kayak with your guide and explore mysterious sea caves and internal lagoons. Rejoin the big boat, and sail around the towering rocks of Khao Phing Kan, famously known as James Bond Island. Return to your kayak to paddle around Hong Island, explore lagoons, and observe the local wildlife. Enjoy a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch before relaxing on a sandy beach or swimming in the refreshing, emerald water. If you wish, paddle around in a kayak on your own or search for brightly colored fish as you swim before returning to Phuket.
IncludesPhuket hotel pickup and drop-off Live commentary Guided kayak tour of Phang Nga Bay with paddler Life vest Buffet lunch
- National park entry ticket is payable on the day of the tour in cash and subject to change Tour stops and activities may change due to weather conditions and sea levels A member of staff will paddle you around in the kayak