My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Phi Phi Island Private Full-Day Speedboat Trip3 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on a full-day tour by private speedboat departing from mainland Phuket. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming in crystal clear water, and relaxing on white sandy beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be amazed by the breathtaking sights of Phi Phi Islands
- Discover the spectacular underwater world on snorkeling trips with the gear included
- Travel by private speedboat and marvel at the beauty of the Andaman Sea
DescriptionStart your day tour with a pick-up from your hotel in Phuket at 08:00 AM. Upon arrival at the marina, depart for the Phi Phi Islands and take in the scenery as you cruise to the first stop - Bamboo Island. Cool off with a swim in the clear blue waters, snorkel to discover the amazing underwater world or take a walk on the white sand beach. Then, visit Yong Kasem, also known as Monkey Beach, and continue your snorkeling experience, exploring the stunning coral reefs. Discover the many delights at Nui Bay including Camel Rock and marvel at its beautiful scenery. Around late noon, enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Don, before proceeding to Phi Phi Lae Island and to discover the unique Viking Cave. Admire the breathtaking turquoise waters of Pileh Lagoon and swim in the amazing natural pool, surrounded by cliff formations. Make a stop at Maya Bay, famous from the movie the beach and enjoy the lovely white sand beach. Arrive at The Royal Phuket Marina by 04.00 PM for the transfer to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip transfers to The Royal Phuket Marina Soft drink Snorkle Fin Life jacket Insurance
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The program will visit Rang Island, however, this depends on weather conditions and tidewater