My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Racha Islands Private Speedboat Tour
Embark on a privately chartered speedboat tour to the Racha Islands. Enjoy a customized itinerary where you can spend as much or as little time on each island, according to your preferences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: James Bond Island by Longtail Boat Small Group Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Khao Lak or Phuket: 2-Day Cheow Lan Lake Tour
- Enjoy a private chartered speedboat with a local captain
- Relax with a flexible timetable so you can visit your preferred islands
- Snorkel through beautiful fish and coral reefs
DescriptionEnjoy a private trip to the Racha Islands by speedboat charter service. Start with pickup from your hotel in Phuket, Patong, Kata, Karon, or Rawai Beach from 8:00 AM. Check-in at the pier in Phuket and set off on your speedboat adventure. Explore the Racha Islands located 12 kilometers south of Phuket. Discover some excellent swimming and snorkeling locations as well as white sand beaches, and crystal-clear ocean waters. Visit locations such as Ko Kae Bay and Siam Bay and discover beautiful coral reefs and a variety of colorful fish. Or simply relax and top up your tan on the beautiful beaches. Enjoy a stop for lunch during the day, with fresh fruit and drinks. At around 4:00 PM, after a day of exploring the islands, hop on back on your private speedboat, and head back to the pier in Phuket. Then, be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfers from Phuket town, Patong, Kata, Karon, and Rawai Beach Lunch Fruit Drinking water Snorkeling equipment Life jackets Accident insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- A guide is available for this activity, if the option is selected
- Please bring cash to pay the National Park entrance fee