My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Similan Islands Day Trip
Enjoy a full-day tour by speedboat from Phuket to the Similan Islands. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and snorkel alongside vibrant marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stop at a snorkeling point at Payu Island and try to spot some sea turtles
- Take in the beauty of the underwater world at Bangu Island
- Climb to the scenic viewpoint at Reau-bar rock, the symbol of the Similan Island
Description06.00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in service area to our pier. 08.00 AM. Arrive the pier. Check in and have breakfast and get information by professionals local tour guide. 09.00 AM. Departure from the pier to Similan Island. 10.20 AM. Arrive Similan Island no.8 visit to view point 'Sailing Rock' walking sightseeing swimming or relax on the beach. Visit to Similan Island no.9 first point snorkelling. and no.7 second point snorkelling. 01.20 PM. Arrive to Similan Island no.4 enjoy Thai Lunch Box Set after relax island no.4 there are wonderful 2 beaches that you can walk around sightseeing swimming or snorkelling. 03.00 PM. Departure from Similan Island to the pier. 04.30 PM. Arrive back to the pier relax enjoy with snack, drinks and then transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesSpeed boat 3 engines Guide, captain, and crew National park fee Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks Snorkeling mask Life jacket Beach tower, Beach mat Round-trip hotel transfer Travel insurance
- The tour is environmentally friendly and aims to produce no waste or litter
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
- A vegetarian menu is available on request
- Please note, this is a non-smoking trip, although there are smoking sections on the visited islands