My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Snorkeling Ferry Cruise to Phi Phi Islands11 Reviews
Set sail from Phuket on a royal ferry cruise to Ko Phi Phi Le and Ko Phi Phi Don island. Pass by Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, and Viking Cave as you chill out on the beaches and snorkel in the waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Maya Bay, The Beach
- Viking Cave, the beautiful historical site currently for swallow nesting
- Pileh Cove, a lagoon embraced by limestone wall
- Loh Samah Bay, an iconic rock in the back of Maya Bay
- Phi Phi Don, habitable island with a sandy beach
Description07.00-07.15 am: Pick up from your accommodation to Phuket Rassada Pier by the van. 08.30 am: Depart from Phuket Rassada Pier to Phi Phi Islands by Royal Jet Cruiser. Refreshments serve on-board. 10.30 am: Arrive in Phi Phi Leh Island. Cruise pass by Phi Phi Leh for sightseeing from onboard. Our ferry will sail passing Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Bida Nok, Bida Nai, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave. *depending on the weather condition* 11.30 am: Arrive on Phi Phi Don Island, Long Beach and Laemtong Beach. Enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the beach. Find your favourite corner to enjoy the view. More drinks serve on the beach bar. (Extra charge applies for the drinks) 12.00 pm: The snorkeling trip starts near the shore. Enjoy the tropical marine life in a shallow part of the ocean. 12.45 pm: Buffet serves in the restaurant by the sea. After lunch, enjoy your own time relaxing or roaming the beautiful paradise. 14.15 pm: Transfer back onto the ferry and sail back to Phuket. 16.30 pm: Arrive back in Phuket. The van drop you off at the accommodation. Don't forget to bring ! - Sunglasses - Hat - Sunscreen - Swimming suit - Towel - Clothes to change
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Guide Roundtrip ferry transfer from Phuket to Phi Phi Islands Buffet lunch Snack Soft drinks Mask and snorkel rental Life jacket Accident insurance
- The tour is highly likely to operate even on rainy days. However, there might be delays, or we might not be able to cover all areas during a bad weather day. The programme is non-refundable due to the case of weather conditions. The rough sea is caused by the nature and is out of our control. If you are thalassophobia and usually have seasickness, we suggest you take the seasick pill and sleep throughout the main 2-hour ride between Phuket and Phi Phi.