My Guide Website?
Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting64 Reviews
Explore the world-class, untouched tropical rainforest of Khao Sok National Park on a private tour. Interact closely with the gentle elephants at an elephant sanctuary. Enjoy a tranquil bamboo raft ride on the Sok River and discover the local wildlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Half-Day City Highlights and Viewpoints Group Tour
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Marvel at the stunning landscapes of the ancient jungle in Khao Sok National Park on a private tour
- Take in panoramic views of Khao Sok National Park at Khao Sok Viewpoint
- Interact with the elephants at a sanctuary while also learning about their rescue stories
- Make medicinal supplements for the gentle giants as well as bathe them in a river
- Hop on a bamboo raft and explore Sok River on a centuries-old method of transportation
DescriptionStart your adventure bright and early with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Khao Lak. Enjoy the sights of local life in the southern part of Thailand as you drive to your first stop, the Khao Sok Viewpoint. Once there, delight in a unique photo opportunity with panoramic views over the national park, the home of 51 species of mammals, 300 different birds, and wild orchids. Next, visit an elephant sanctuary and meet the friendly giants. Hear about their individual stories and how they were rescued. Learn how to make a medicinal meal for the elephants from the loving elephant carer (mahout), then bathe the elephants in a fun mud spa. Lastly, feed them from your own hands while taking some exciting new photos for your Instagram. From here, head to a local restaurant to savor a delicious southern Thai set lunch. Then, set off on your next adventure along the peaceful and lush Sok River with bamboo raft paddlers. Admire stunning views of dramatic towering mountains, and maybe catch a glimpse of the various birds, reptiles, wild orchids, and monkeys that call the area home. Take a well-deserved break on the river banks and enjoy fresh coffee made from bamboo. After your adventurous day, hop back on the van and make your last quick stop at Mea Yai waterfall before transferring back to your hotel.
IncludesGuide Thai lunch Travel Insurance Bamboo raft experience Drinks (water and cola) Elephant sanctuary experience Fresh coffee made from bamboo Cooking class lesson for one dish Hotel pickup and drop-off from Khao Lak
- The activity provider's priority is to ensure the safety and comfort of the elephants. Strict guidelines must be adhered to to ensure that no stress or harm comes to the animals. Please follow the guidelines and instructions given by the guides The tour runs rain or shine