My Guide Website?
Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a unique combined tour of the famous 4 Islands and Hong Island by private long-tail boat. Swim in the crystal clear water at the 4 Islands, relax in the emerald green water of Hong Lagoon, and relish lunch on the beach. Benefit from hotel transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover a large sand bar that links two islands
- Admire Hong Island's many hidden lagoons and white sand beaches
- Swim and snorkel in azure water, and sunbathe on beautiful white sand beaches
- Enjoy a private tour of the most beautiful islands on your own schedule
- Tuck into an included lunch right on the beach
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel in Krabi Town, Klong Muang Beach, Tub Kaek Beach or Ao Nang Beach at 8 AM. Then. depart from Ao Nang pier by traditional long-tail boat. Embark to Phra Nang Cave Beach, Tup Island, and Mor Island. Discover a large sand bar that links the two sides of the island that can be walked at low tide. Next, visit Chicken Island for snorkeling, followed by Poda Island for sunbathing and relaxing in its crystal clear water. Soak up the sun or snorkel among beautiful coral reefs and tropical fish before savoring your delicious lunch right on the beach. After lunch, visit the smaller islands. Start with Koh Pakbia, which has impressive sandbars that are revealed at low tide. From there, move on to Koh Lading, also known as Paradise Island, and admire its beautiful sandy cove. Finally, experience Hong Island’s Bay where you can spot a giant red rock and snorkel in the clear emerald water with numerous tropical fish. After a fun and fulfilling day, arrive back at the pier at around 5 PM and get transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip hotel transfers from Krabi Town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek Beach, and Ao Nang Lunch Fresh seasonal fruits Drinking water Snorkeling equipment Life jackets Licensed guide Accident insurance
- The itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
- The national park fee is not included in the price and will need to be paid onsite (adults: 400 Thai baht; children aged 3–10: 200 Thai baht)