My Guide Website?
Krabi: Private Luxury Long-Tail Boat to Hong Island6 Reviews
Enjoy a private, island-hopping tour on a beautiful luxury long-tail boat. Visit the stunning islands of Ko Hong, Ko Pak Bia and Ko Loa Lading, while you soak up the sunrise or sunset and enjoy snorkeling among beautiful corals and tropical fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hop on a unique luxury long-tail boat equipped with a plush sun bed
- Enjoy a complementary welcome drink as you start your half-day adventure
- Marvel at Hong Island Bay, a popular spot for viewing the magnificent sunrises and sunsets
- Explore the famous Hong Island lagoon, surrounded by beautiful limestone cliffs and emerald waters
- Visit the beautiful islands of Pakbia and Lahding for snorkeling
DescriptionDiscover the popular Hong Island on a private tour from Krabi. Choose from either the early bird tour which departs at 5:30 AM or the afternoon sunset tour, departing at 12:30 PM. With the early bird option, explore the beautiful Hong Island Bay without the crowds of tourists. After pickup from your hotel, head to the pier in Krabi. Enjoy a complementary welcome drink and delicious snack on the beach to start your adventure. Next, set sail to explore Hong Island’s famous emerald lagoon. Enter the lagoon through a narrow passageway and take in the crystal-clear waters as you admire the dramatic cliffs. Continue to the beautiful Ko Pak Bia and Ko Lao Landing, considered the best places for snorkeling and famous for spectacular views of the neighbouring islands. After this escape to paradise, head back to the pier and be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Welcome drink of fresh coconut water Cold towelette Snack box Mask and snorkel Sun bed on the boat
- • The local partner will confirm the details of the tour and pickup time via email after booking.
- This tour is not suitable for those who suffer from motion sickness due to the normal rocking of the boat on the ocean.