My Guide Website?
Phang Nga Bay: Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour178 Reviews
Choose a different James Bond tour away from the tourist tracks, leaving early morning to be first at James Bond Island. Benefit from a private canoeing station and private lunch at Koh Yao, with no crowds and no rush.
- Join an early bird tour to avoid the crowds
- Exploring the caves at Koh Phanak
- Make the best of private canoeing at Lod Nai cave
- Savor lunch at Koh Yao Island
- Stop to swim and relax
- Visit James Bond Island without the crowds
DescriptionHead out before the crowds on an early-morning tour to avoid the tourist hustle and bustle. Enjoy an early bird trip to James Bond Island and the fascinating Phang Nga Bay with its Karst rock formations, mangroves and caves, sights that are sure to take your breath away. Make your first stop at James Bond Island, then go canoeing at a private canoe station away from the regular tours. Explore the depths of the area's caves, and take the chance to drive through the mangroves. Visit the famous floating village of Panyee and enjoy a beach break for swimming. Take a dip into the tranquil blue waters at Kudu or Nok Island. A private lunch will be waiting for you at Koh Yao island in a setting between rubber plantations, coconut trees and pineapples, before you finish your tour.
IncludesHotel transfers by minivan Speedboat transfer Light breakfast Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea Lunch Seasonal fresh fruit and snacks Tour guide National park fee Life vest rental Insurance Towel Drybag Gratuities
- Vegetarian menu available upon request
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for children under 3 years and adults over 70 years of age
- Not suitable for anyone with any medical issues such as heart disease, bone/back problems, respiratory disease, impaired mobility or any other medication-dependent illnesses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now