My Guide Website?
Phang Nga Bay: Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour204 Reviews
Explore James Bond island in Phang Nga Bay on this van and speedboat tour from Phuket or Khao Lak. Benefit from a private canoeing station and lunch at Koh Yao, with no crowds and no rush.
- Join an early bird tour to avoid the crowds
- Exploring the caves at Koh Phanak
- Make the best of private canoeing at Lod Nai cave
- Savor lunch at Koh Yao Island
- Stop to swim and relax
- Visit James Bond Island without the crowds
DescriptionAdmire the Karst rock formations, mangroves and caves in Phang Nga Bay on this day trip with pickup and drop-off in Phuket or Khao Lak. Beat the heat and crowds with an early bird trip to the stunning James Bond Island. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Phuket or Khao Lak. Relax aboard an air-conditioned van and transfer to a comfortable speedboat. Make your first stop at James Bond Island, then go canoeing at a private canoe area. Explore the depths of the area's caves and glide through the mangrove-lined waterways. Visit the famous floating village of Panyee and enjoy a beach break where you can cool-off with a dip into the tranquil blue waters at Kudu or Nok Island. Savor a local flavors with lunch on Koh Yao island in a setting between rubber plantations, coconut trees, and pineapples bushes. Return to you accommodation in Phuket or Khao Lak at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel transfers by minivan Speedboat transfer National park fee Tour guide Canoeing Life vest rental Light breakfast Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea Lunch Seasonal fresh fruit and snacks
- Vegetarian menu available upon request
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for children under 3 years and adults over 70 years of age
- Not suitable for anyone with any medical issues such as heart disease, bone/back problems, respiratory disease, impaired mobility or any other medication-dependent illnesses