My Guide Website?
Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island Kayak and Snorkeling Tour33 Reviews
Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking in Phang Nga Bay. Visit the beaches of Lawa Island, enjoy lunch on Panyee, see James Bond Island and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on the white sand beaches of Lawa Island or Rangyai Island
- Snorkel off Khai Island and discover the colorful marine life
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a floating village on Panyee Island
DescriptionMarvel at towering limestone karsts that rise from turquoise waters as you make your way to beautiful Lawa Island. Spend some time swimming and snorkeling off the white sand beaches. Next on this full-day excursion head to Panyee Island. Enjoy lunch in a fishing village built above the water on stilts. After lunch follow the guide and paddle a kayak to a hidden lagoon on Hong Island. Continue to Panak Island and follow the guide into a limestone cave. Next you’ll come to Khao Phing Kan, otherwise known as James Bond Island, from the film, The Man with the Golden Gun. Spend time admiring the picturesque scene before boarding your tour boat for the cruise back to Phuket.
IncludesGuided kayak tour of Phang Nga Bay Snorkeling equipment and life jacket rental Lunch Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Phuket and Khao Lak in an air-conditioned minivan Live tour commentary provided in English
- Be sure to bring swimwear, shorts, a light t-shirt, a beach towel, sunglasses, sunblock and a camera
- Tour stops and activities may change due to weather conditions and sea levels
- Be aware that one of the experienced staff will paddle you around: this is not a self-paddle tour
- Guides in German, French, and Italian are subject to availability with a minimum of 8 persons booking in the same day